Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

A twitter map of fan support

http://oxfordinternetinstitute.github.io/football-mapping/#riv3

Doesn't  seem right though as Everton apparently have as much support in the north east as either Newcastle or Sunderland, even though i have never actually met an Evertonian

It means nothing, all it means is a tweet with a teams has tag has been sent form there. It can be attributed to discussions only, not fandom.

Guest zicomartin

Ted Lasso on NBCsn (live in USA) just now...

NBCsn are repeating a pretty crass and unfunny advertising campaign (recorded at THFC) by NBC about Spurs being managed by an American football coach who doesn't understand the rules.

Was pretty shit, except for this bit...

"I think the Spurs players like me, they gave me a nickname..."

"What's your nickname? "

"Wanker..."

Cue ... Rebecca Lowe trying not to piss her pants.

god bless those crazy 'mericans

Bit of grass roots football thing.. My nephew coaches a 9 a side U10 team their first season at 9 a side.

They have played 8 league games won them all, conceded 9 scored 100. Its amazing at that age to get clean sheets but they have two 10-0 wins among that lot, they have hot had a training session for 6 weeks either.

Is it just me who thinks Chelsea are flying under the radar a bit, sure Mourinho was being touted as a potential for the boot not long ago but they are 2 points off Arsenal.

Very much so, they aren't playing well at all (or certainly not as JM would like) but they're picking up the points to keep themselves within touching distance.

Interestingly, Man U seem to be doing the same as well.

Is it just me who thinks Chelsea are flying under the radar a bit, sure Mourinho was being touted as a potential for the boot not long ago but they are 2 points off Arsenal.

reminding me of Man U last couple of years, clear problems with a lot of the squad (Defense not great, iffy keeper, central midfield options poor for the level, god awful strikers) but the one area they are good in the 3 behind the striker is dragging the rest of the team through games at the moment.

The police are enforcing dry buses down to West Brom on New Years Day, after some bellends caused a load of bother at a service station at Man U. But shit how one small group has to ruin things for everyone else, sure there'll be ways around it though.