Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Got 6/12 as well.  Some strange questions, not sure what I got wrong.  Pretty sure I got the one about not being able to hit the ball off the post from a pen for a team-mate to score but the rest of it's a bit of a blur.

Got 6/12 as well.  Some strange questions, not sure what I got wrong.  Pretty sure I got the one about not being able to hit the ball off the post from a pen for a team-mate to score but the rest of it's a bit of a blur.

Surely you can though? Just can't hit it off the post for yourself to score.

:okay:

:okay:

Would be a canny effort to set a teammate up that way though :laugh:

I went with the header thing. Cruyff and Neeskens took that famous penalty where he passed it, so unless the rules have been amended since then both the passing and the off the post (which is passing) should be right.

I went with the header thing. Cruyff and Neeskens took that famous penalty where he passed it, so unless the rules have been amended since then both the passing and the off the post (which is passing) should be right.

Imagine someone trying a header :lol:

:saylor:

:saylor:

:lol: 50-yard run-up and a diving header along the deck.

They made such a big deal about Henry/Pires doing it that I thought they changed the rules. Mind you though, their attempt was awful.

Certainly had a better chance of landing Benitez than Mourinho, Pellegrini, etc.

No shit. :lol:

And yet...

There's a similar chance of Benitez coming here as there is Mourinho.

So which is it?

Well Mourinho and Pellegrini already have/had jobs lined up for a start. Dunno why you're so defensive about this, there was literally no fucking chance we were going to sack Alan Pardew and replace him with Rafael Benitez. :lol: