Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2013/0530/ericabidaldaughterstitleceremony20130519_576x324.jpg

Abidal with his daughters.

I'd be speaking with my missus about Ronaldinho if I were him. :lol:

Brilliant  :lol:

Puyol has called up a press conference tomorrow. Rumor going round he's retiring because of injuries.

You guys will be punished if you don't spash out on a bunch of defenders surely. Sad to see him go, always looked pleasingly out of place

Puyol has called up a press conference tomorrow. Rumor going round he's retiring because of injuries.

surely be to god now they'll buy a real defender or will it just be another forward or midfielder to play in defense

surely be to god now they'll buy a real defender or will it just be another forward or midfielder to play in defense

Tiote's available  :naughty:

Especially as Abidal's leaving too, i'd buy 2 personally :lol:

Especially as Abidal's leaving too, i'd buy 2 personally :lol:

lets not go overboard, baby steps

Has it been said that Leonardo got 9 months of suspension for the pushing of the ref after their game against Lorient I think it was? :lol: Harsh. And Paris SG are deducted 3p next season...

Fuck is this crap :lol:

Has it been said that Leonardo got 9 months of suspension for the pushing of the ref after their game against Lorient I think it was? :lol: Harsh.

Suspended from what? Signing only Brazilians and players from Milan?

Yeah I don't get how you suspend a director. Is he just out of the role for 9 months, or can he just not go to matches?

Probably from watching the games. But 3p deduction is so harsh too. Pardew got what, like one game for shoving the ref? Should've given him 9months ffs.

Word was that he would've got the job at PSG if Ancelotti left. Now, not so much.

Apparently Ibra made an ultimatum that if Leonardo was appointed he'd leave. Think that's harsh on Leonardo since he has done decently at his the Milan clubs especially Inter where he had an excellent record and he likes his team to play an attractive style, which is probably why if Ancelotti leaves he'd like Zico at the helm (according to brazilian newspapers) as Pellegrini has gone to City.

From what i'm reading the 3 points is suspended, so basically they are on parole so to speak do something twattish again and they get 3 points deducted.

Still though 9 months :lol:

Ah, alright.

Yeah 9 months man, and apparently they agreed that he didn't push the ref but that it should still be enforced. :lol: Why can't the FA be as harsh, imagine Pardew having gotten a 9months suspension :megusta: