Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

It's frightening how skillful professional players actually are. Shame the game itself contains so much sticking to basics.

None of that rubbish works in real matches against real defenders. If it did Kerlon would be starring for Barcelona and Denilson would have won the golden ball. I have friends who can do crazy, skillful things with a football and bamboozle almost anyone, but it doesn't work on a big pitch with other athletes.

Everyone called Pardew worse than s**** when he used the injury excuse mind...

I'm not using as an excuse for last season though, there was so much more to last season than just injuries.

But its something that HAS to be looked into for next season. The coaching, tactics and depth isn't good enough but even if it was we will never be consistency top 6 with that sort of injury record.

Especially ones like Hamstring which are easily preventable, even if we had no injuries we still would have struggled though that much is obvious.

Just hope the management realise that it isn't just luck and we need a serious overhaul in the fitness and recovery department.

Guest reefatoon

When I saw the baby I said, 'I must adopt him, he has been sent to me by God.'

:lol: I think someone is due another random drug test.

Or flushed down the bog by his mam, Depends on how you look at it.

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2013/0530/ericabidaldaughterstitleceremony20130519_576x324.jpg

Abidal with his daughters.

I'd be speaking with my missus about Ronaldinho if I were him. :lol: