Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

German pints are outrageous like.

That's not the normal 'pint' (in German: Halbe), though. That's a double, it's called " A Maß " and you normally only get it in Bavaria, mostly - of course - at the Oktoberfest.

Edit: I assumed you were talking about the size btw. :lol:

German pints are outrageous like.

That's not the normal 'pint' (in German: Halbe), though. That's a double, it's called " A Maß " and you normally only get it in Bavaria, mostly - of course - at the Oktoberfest.

Edit: I assumed you were talking about the size btw. :lol:

I did 7 of those bad boys at Oktoberfest 2 years ago. Can't remember a thing.

I found out the beer at the end of the league game is all non-alcoholic so that made the boateng thing very strange and now that, doubt that's all non-alcoholic  :lol:

I can now exclusively reveal where the party took place

http://deadhomersociety.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/lisa-the-vegetarian1.png?w=655

Didn't want to derail the other thread, I think Walcott is really underrated. Every time I see him I think he is class (probably because it is normally against us and he is one of 'those' players who we make world class) and his stats seem to back that up. I know Arsenal fans who absolutely hate him and would happily give him away :dontknow:

Goals and assists per minute last season of numerous major players across Europe: (taken from redcafe)

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130601/ympys28q.png

He is underrated and he isn't brainless either like some claim.

Because he came through as a pace merchant people have labelled him as such ever since and blind to the fact he has improved.

He's been one of Arsenal's best players for a couple of years now and its not just the goals and assists either.

On another note the people that want to see him dropped for Oxlade make me laugh he's not even close to Walcott at the moment.

Not just saying this because you brought up the stats either, i have been on the Walcott defence train for a while now.  :laugh:

Because he came through as a pace merchant people have labelled him as such ever since and blind to the fact he has improved.

He's been one of Arsenal's best players for a couple of years now and its not just the goals and assists either.

On another note the people that want to see him dropped for Oxlade make me laugh he's not even close to Walcott at the moment.

Not just saying this because you brought up the stats either, i have been on the Walcott defence train for a while now.  :laugh:

:thup:

I think he would comfortably be our best player if he was here.

:thup:

I think he would comfortably be our best player if he was here.

Not when Pardew got his hands on him.

Walcott looks dross, but gets loads of goals and assists.  Proper enigma.

Think he struggles when a team is sat back or when he's against a quick full back.  Definitely a direct type of player.

OxC and Walcott are totally different players IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if the former gets moulded in to a central midfielder.

One of the reasons it makes me laugh as it goes :lol: but yeah i do agree, doesn't look like a winger at all.

I thought this one was worth a giggle in the context of Pardew's tactical debates (plus I'll post anything vaguely interesting that is Australian...)

Arnold calls Sheffield United 'prehistoric'

A-League winning coach Graham Arnold claims he turned down an approach from Sheffield United, calling the League One club 'prehistoric'.

The 49-year-old former Australia boss, who won the A-League with Central Coast Mariners last season, told The Australian that Sheffield United had interviewed him for its vacant position.

But, after a video call which included Blades director and former manager Dave Bassett, Arnold said he had no hesitation in turning the job down.

He told the newspaper: "In all honesty, I didn't have to think too long or too hard about it. It just wasn't for me.

"Forget that the financial offer in itself was quite poor, but I would have been taking three steps backwards in my development as a professional coach if I had gone.

"I walked out of that meeting with the club's board and football director Dave Bassett, and said 'Wow'. It just blew me away.

"Being one of the bigger lower league clubs, I was expecting a lot more in terms of how they wanted to develop as a club on the field.

"But they just didn't seem interested when I was talking about playing a short passing game and taking the football another level up. It was about smashing the ball long and working on set-pieces ... it was prehistoric stuff.

"That's not the way to develop a football team."

Sheffield United, which was a play-off semi-final loser to Yeovil, sacked Danny Wilson with five games of last season to go and has been searching for a full-time replacement ever since.

Sheffield United was not available to comment when contacted by Press Association Sport.