Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Jesus Christ.  Why is anyone giving Collymore the time of day. Odious little man with nothing about him.  :lol:

As far as pundits go he's not bad. One of the few who actually make an effort to know what they're talking about. He doesn't always succeed but you can tell he's trying.

Aye. Trying to be a cunt.

We only played good football for two seasons under Keegan apparently. We're far better off with Pardew. Research.

:lol: Collymore.

Is he sure he doesn't want to team up with Dan Snow to produce a series of programmes detailing modern history?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2639723/Stan-Collymore-sparks-fury-rubbishing-Falklands-1982-conflict-f-ing-island-sheep.html

Fucking idiot.  :lol:

And I said this last month, he know exactly what sort of person to target in order to get the harshest responses, and it's all about him again. Slime.

Apropos of nothing, just been watching the 1958 World Cup film. All the predictable reactions from me, football was so different, ooh look, there's Sir Bobby playing, that Garrincha was quite good, if mental, fancy Wales qualifying, and then the English-as-English-can-be commentator clearly said "EN-gland" instead of pronouncing it more like "IN-gland". Over and over again. Surely that never happened even in the olden days. I spent the whole time until we got knocked out (replay, penalties hadn't been introduced for that yet) listening intently, and he was consistent with it. I even checked at the end and his name was allegedly Steve Hudson. Was suspiciously accurate with forrin names, like, I suspect he was a sort of sporting Lord Haw-Haw and turned against the EN-glisch, it was a German-made film after all.

Just found it odd. Carry on.

:lol: Collymore.

Is he sure he doesn't want to team up with Dan Snow to produce a series of programmes detailing modern history?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2639723/Stan-Collymore-sparks-fury-rubbishing-Falklands-1982-conflict-f-ing-island-sheep.html

Fucking idiot.  :lol:

And I said this last month, he know exactly what sort of person to target in order to get the harshest responses, and it's all about him again. Slime.

To be fair to Stan, he doesn't mention the 82 conflict, so perhaps he's talking about how we acquired the Islands in the first place?

Collymore's also the idiot who predicted Sunderland would finish ahead of us.  We finished 5th.

The racism he gets is a disgrace but he definitely deserves to be called up on the clueless, wife beating, car park stalking cunt that he is.

Collymore's also the idiot who predicted Sunderland would finish ahead of us.  We finished 5th.

The racism he gets is a disgrace but he definitely deserves to be called up on the clueless, wife beating, car park stalking cunt that he is.

Hardly an idiotic prediction no?

Guest palnese

That picture of him with Di Natale :lol: Can't wait to see him in 10 years.

He's probably dead in 10 years.