Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Howling at the Man U fans biting in their responses

Darren Hassennally ‏@DarrenHazza  5h

@AberystwythTown @ManUtd @EuropaLeague OMG. THAT WAS HILARIOUS. TOP BANTER LADS #LADSONTOUR #BANTER #LADS

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Amazes me that Evans and Bruce can be so lardy when they are around fitness, exercise and good diets all year round, round like them tbh.

Guest antz1uk

you can clearly tell he's staring at that pukka pies hording and not watching the players train

:lol: Whoever just bumped that Curbishley Pardew shit is a fucking dick. I never went from 0 to 10 to 0 so goddamn fast. I might have a heart murmur now.

:cheesy: think I might have had a mini stroke

:lol: Legit maddest I've ever been on here. I just started deleting every god damn thing. Fucking fire my black ass.

:lol: Whoever just bumped that Curbishley Pardew shit is a fucking dick. I never went from 0 to 10 to 0 so goddamn fast. I might have a heart murmur now.

:cheesy: think I might have had a mini stroke

:lol: Legit maddest I've ever been on here. I just started deleting every god damn thing. Fucking fire my black ass.

I must have clicked in again just as it was deleted because the posting history had gone to shit, posts all over the place.

Fuck that shit, that's taken a year of my life  :lol:

:lol: I have almost no recollection of what any post said. I don't even know who bumped it. I would have set it on fire if I could. That shit was 100 percent uncool.

:lol: I have almost no recollection of what any post said. I don't even know who bumped it. I would have set it on fire if I could. That shit was 100 percent uncool.

:lol: I just posted "NOT COOL" then fucked off for a bit in disgust.

Who was it?

:lol: No recollection, Rich.

I don't think it's serious enough to put them in prison like you did me the other day. It was evil and fucked up, but it was taken care of.