Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

One question... At England stadiums if stewards/police catch you without ticket for this match or with ticket but for other sector, what would be a penalty?

Having not tried to break into a stadium I can't really say what would happen if I jumped a barrier :lol:

If you had a ticket but were in the wrong section, I don't think anybody would give a shit unless you were in somebody elses seat. At worst you'd be asked to go back to it I suppose.

Without a ticket? Hmm, well it's quite difficult to get in without one, and they'd either throw you out or ban you I suppose. The police cells they have in St James' (They're bright pink :lol:) are for people if they start fighting or run on the pitch and stuff mainly, not sure if not having a ticket would constitute that. If you somehow got into the ground without one and you're pulled up on it, I dunno.. play off that it blew away or something?  :whistle:

I'm not advocating anything by the way!

I asked this because in my country if police catch you in wrong section or without ticket, police want to close you in jail. :D

There is more about it: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=hr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=hr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nogometplus.net%2Fnogometplusnet%2Ftekst%2FTabId%2F98%2FArtMID%2F508%2FArticleID%2F1090%2FPolicija-za-one-bez-ulaznice-tra%25C5%25BEi-zatvor-odvjetnik-Kara%25C4%258Di%25C4%2587-obara-optu%25C5%25BEbe.aspx&edit-text=

Nobody was in jail for this, but they banned people from all matches in period of one year for this club and national team. But reason for this is deep.

Just watched Feyenoord and Barça extended highlights, oh what could have been.

Can you remember how we did against Barca? Were we ever in either of those games?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/champions_league/2860505.stm

Titus Bramble will have nightmares about the way he dithered over a harmless ball forward and Kluivert poked the ball past Given.

I had forgotten about that one :lol:

Griffin, O'Brien, Bramble in the Champions League :lol:

The rest of that starting line up, though  :snod:

Scored the winner against Juve that campaign! Whole ground went mental but even amid the euphoria I remember thinking "He never meant that mind......"

Thought it was a Buffon og :undecided:

Just watched Feyenoord and Barça extended highlights, oh what could have been.

Can you remember how we did against Barca? Were we ever in either of those games?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/champions_league/2860505.stm

:hmm: Remember being proud?

Xavi being hauled off at half-time because Jenas barely have him an inch.[/romanticmadeupmemoryofthegame]

Griffin, O'Brien, Bramble in the Champions League :lol:

The rest of that starting line up, though  :snod:

Scored the winner against Juve that campaign! Whole ground went mental but even amid the euphoria I remember thinking "He never meant that mind......"

I was a train when that was being played and my friend had promised to text me updates. She texted "1-0" which I immediately announced to the carriage and replied asking who scored. Got the reply "Griffin" at which point I and the rest of the train suspected she might be on the windup. :lol:

Real Madrid's wages have been leaked to the press. In millions of €/year.

First tier

1. Cristiano Ronaldo 35,3 (17 net)

2. Gareth Bale 22,8 (11 net)

Second tier

3. Casillas 12,4 (6 net)

4. James 12,4 (6 net)

5. Kroos 12,4 (6 net)

5. Sergio Ramos 11,4 (5,5 net)

6. Benzema 11,4 (5,5 net)

Third tier

7. Modric 9,3 (4,5 net)

8. Marcelo 8,3 (4 net)