Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Gerrard to announce he's leaving Liverpool.

When's the c*** leaving?

I'll rephrase: how much longer do I have to put up with the shithouse scouse c***?

They seem to think it will be at the end of this season.

Gerrard to announce he's leaving Liverpool.

When's the c*** leaving?

I'll rephrase: how much longer do I have to put up with the shithouse scouse c***?

They seem to think it will be at the end of this season.

oh joy a 6 month fairwell tour with the media fawning over him and not getting any criticism despite hindering more than helping

Gerrard-watch on Sky for 6 months - they'll bring back Player Cam just to stalk him every week, Liverpool will retire the #8 shirt and tears from scouse kids will be collected to start a Steven Gerrard Memorial Fountain.

Then, he'll go to Man City and fans will burn the shirts that they began to charcoal when he made eyes at Chelsea.

He was unreal like but I'm not dropping either of Rooney or Van Nistelrooy. Rooney will be considered our greatest of all time when he retires so who can you drop? Keane? Trying to get some balance here. :lol:

What utter nonsense and disrespectful to the likes of Denis Law, George Best , Bobby Charlton etc. that Wayne Rooney couldn't lace the boots of. You clearly know very little of the history of the club you follow.

He was unreal like but I'm not dropping either of Rooney or Van Nistelrooy. Rooney will be considered our greatest of all time when he retires so who can you drop? Keane? Trying to get some balance here. :lol:

What utter nonsense and disrespectful to the likes of Denis Law, George Best , Bobby Charlton etc. that Wayne Rooney couldn't lace the boots of. You clearly know very little of the history of the club you follow.

can you really judge players you haven't seen though?

Okay, this is serious now.

I just dreamt of Ayoze scoring a great goal.  :undecided:

For WHO!?

For NUFC.

Ben Arfa runs to the byline, squares a reverse cross back into the box, Cabella feints and backheels for Ayoze. He takes a touch, feinting a shot with it but dribbling the defender instead, and squaring it into the net.

I can't place the opposition though, dreams are like that sometimes.

Okay, this is serious now.

I just dreamt of Ayoze scoring a great goal.  :undecided:

For WHO!?

For NUFC.

Ben Arfa runs to the byline, squares a reverse cross back into the box, Cabella feints and backheels for Ayoze. He takes a touch, feinting a shot with it but dribbling the defender instead, and squaring it into the net.

I can't place the opposition though, dreams are like that sometimes.

Then it's real :lol:

can you really judge players you haven't seen though?

Saw Law and Best as a young boy and everyone has seen Bobby Charlton on film. I'd place Scholes,  Cantona, Giggs and even Bryan Robson above him too.