Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Just went onto the article on Skysports and this is what they said, like it's a fucking positive:

During April, Sky Sports viewers are set for:

* Every game involving Chelsea and Manchester City

* Manchester United three times

:anguish:

Just went onto the article on Skysports and this is what they said, like it's a f***ing positive:

During April, Sky Sports viewers are set for:

* Every game involving Chelsea and Manchester City

* Manchester United three times

:anguish:

We are on 3 times as well along with Spurs and Arsenal.  Liverpool just on twice.

Goodness knows why we are on so often although I suppose there is the likelihood that we will concede loads of goals.

Guest antz1uk

Never seen that before. That's like the Ron Atkinson, Dalian Atkinson anecdote regarding Karen Brady, still not sure that was true like

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker  3m3 minutes ago

Messi is back to his best, but recognises that last year he had issues and a poor season. Imagine being that good that 41 goals is 'poor.'

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker  1m1 minute ago

My best ever season was 40 club goals (Everton 85/86). God I was crap!

:lol: :lol:

At a talk in tonight. Compare is Steve Wraith with Jim Montgomery and Malcolm Macdonald. Super Mac reckons the players, led by Colo, refused to play at Leicester. I spoke with Wraith and Macdonald at half time and they were both full of shit.

At a talk in tonight. Compare is Steve Wraith with Jim Montgomery and Malcolm Macdonald. Super Mac reckons the players, led by Colo, refused to play at Leicester. I spoke with Wraith and Macdonald at half time and they were both full of shit.

wat

I don't believe that for a second. I do believe they were told they were 'injured' and a few of them willingly fucked off without a second's thought. Carver being totally complicit in the whole thing too to prove his 'loyalty' to the whims of the regime. The club's rotten to the core.

Re: this Chelsea bollocks. I like how in the writings about they keep saying that "despite having a Jewish owner" etc. [emoji38]

What fucking difference does that make like? As if all these clowns would just decide they weren't racist anymore because their favoured vehicle for racism was suddenly owned by Roman, with them having no say in it. If anything it would probably make them more racist [emoji38]

I don't believe that for a second. I do believe they were told they were 'injured' and a few of them willingly f***ed off without a second's thought. Carver being totally complicit in the whole thing too to prove his 'loyalty' to the whims of the regime. The club's rotten to the core.

I spoke to MM at halftime when he said they refused to play. When they opened questions to the floor I said "You say players refused to play but JC spoke on the Friday before the game and said we would play our strongest team, he is totally complicit in the whole thing"

Macdonald agreed with me and both he and Wraith said Carver wasn't fit for purpose.