Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Stan Collymore's PL table prediction for TalkSport was equally as laughable. How either of those tits have jobs is beyond me.

He's good at winding people up and getting them to call into his shows and discuss his articles, basically.

Stan Collymore's PL table prediction for TalkSport was equally as laughable. How either of those tits have jobs is beyond me.

He's good at winding people up and getting them to call into his shows and discuss his articles, basically.

That's talksports modus operandi and the rest of the media is heading that way.

TBF to TalkSport they have introduced some decent shows in the last few years. There are only a few prime suspects for the wind-up merchants now, Adrian Durham being the worst. Collymore is actually quite knowledgeable for the most part, I don't mind his show.

Guest firetotheworks

Savage and Phil Neville were trying to argue that Ronaldo is as good as Messi with Linekar and Wright on some show a while ago. They made Ian Wright seem rational, that's how shit he (as well as Phil Neville) is.

Nowadays, most Spanish football shows are about winding people up so they call or tweet about the show. It's minging. :anguish:

If anyone on here is in Stockholm for the derby between AIK and Djurgården, or you know anyone who is, I'm doing a feature about international interest in the game (+40 000 expected to attend) for my newspaper (if you want to feature).

I'm going :thup: Though obviously I'm from Stockholm, so not "international interest". :lol:

If anyone on here is in Stockholm for the derby between AIK and Djurgården, or you know anyone who is, I'm doing a feature about international interest in the game (+40 000 expected to attend) for my newspaper (if you want to feature).

'There was no international interest in this fixture aside from those who had nothing else to bet on.'

AlanSkärare, Sports Reporter.

Sorted.

Anyone see Uriah Rennie on ITV1? :lol:

What a stupid, ugly, washed up weird sounding cunt he is.

Part of me is annoyed he's got any kind of work, the other part of me is glad as he's that cringe he brings shame on his family.