Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

If I had a Thai bride she wouldn't be allowed to leave the house like, I don't understand how some blokes can casually swan into their local snooker club - head held high - with a 20-year old Thaiwanese chancer under their arm.

Quoted for crimes against Geography.

If I had a Thai bride she wouldn't be allowed to leave the house like, I don't understand how some blokes can casually swan into their local snooker club - head held high - with a 20-year old Thaiwanese chancer under their arm.

Be easier for him if he's from Englance.

:lol: + "Thaiwanese"

You do see some reet dirty owld codgers in Thailand like, saying that I'd be exactly the same. If some young lass wants to lick me hoop for a Solero she's more than welcome.

To dig up one of your own posts.

Does anybody have that picture handy of that fat mackem with FTM on his belly?

http://i.imgur.com/MFOpx.jpg

I never did get round to going to Nicky's in Pattaya, I bet it's lovely.

[emoji38]it does have a lot of beautiful places and interesting culture, but as soon as a single man tells me he's going on holiday to Thailand I instantly think the worst and think 5-10% less of him.

Dirty ol' radgies.

You can only go to Thailand on holiday if you're a dating couple tbh. A single man or a group of friends and they're obviously all sex pests.

Me and a mate did it in our early 20's and I can confirm it's an absolute fucking nightmare especially when you've not gone as a sex tourist. Literally everyone assumes that's why you're there and you end up fighting birds off when you just want a drink. Was quite stressful in some respects.

:lol: We get a few mail order brides at the school. A lot of 'em aren't allowed to leave the house, and only get to come to German lessons under protest from their dirty old men.

The sick old fucks know their hot wives will most likely run off with someone less disgusting first chance they get.

Quoted for crimes against Geography.

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Been working in Leicester almost all week and it reminds me of the Toon under KK, there is a buzz around the place and people. We were In a pub and I put on the Blaydon Races on the jukebox and the whole pub started singing along. One bloke said the best and worst away game he'd been to was when we beat them 4-3 with the Shearer hat-trick. I fucking hope they win the league like, it would be for me the greatest ever achievement in English footy history.

Guest Howaythetoon

Ironically two of the locals had links back to Tyneside, one was born in Jesmond and another studied at Newcasthle Uni. They seemed to rate Pearson highly and reckon he deserves a lot of credit for the way things have panned out. Regarding Marhez, maybe it's an English thing but although they all think he's great they say he's s lazy bastard and needs to work harder... Fucking hell man!