Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Aye, a massive waste of the "server money" paying such an inflated amount for his really shit posts.

[emoji38] I'm fucking fuming, they pay me nowt. Wtf does James do that I don't where there's £6m difference. I'd accept £1m quite gladly but would still be angry about James' wage.

Leicester now 12 points clear of Man United with 12 games to play. If Leicester suddenly drop to 1 point per game (relegation form) and Man United raise to 2 points per game (which would've had them 1 point behind Leicester in second over the season) they would still only end up level on points.

I know it sounds underwhelming considering they're top but them getting champions league is still a very big deal, and bar a huge shock is now almost nailed on.  Really pleased for them.

Got to say I am really sad about Ali Brownlee dying. I grew up on Teesside and strange as it sounds, Boro have always been my second team. Used to have a Boro season ticket for years as it was the only way to watch Premier League football when St James only had a 36,000 capacity. All my mates were Boro fans

Brownlee was the soundtrack to it all. Used to listen to him all the time and we'd often mute the TV and play him on the radio instead.

RIP to a local legend.

Got to say I am really sad about Ali Brownlee dying. I grew up on Teesside and strange as it sounds, Boro have always been my second team. Used to have a Boro season ticket for years as it was the only way to watch Premier League football when St James only had a 36,000 capacity. All my mates were Boro fans

Brownlee was the soundtrack to it all. Used to listen to him all the time and we'd often mute the TV and play him on the radio instead.

RIP to a local legend.

Well said mate. RIP.

Shit, man. What gets me is not getting much notice of this happening to you. I think he got a few weeks, Lemmy got 2 days. That is fucked up. How are you and everyone in your life meant to deal with that? 56, man. That's nowt. People knock on into their 80s with a bit of a sore leg or something, they're fine. Fuck's sake.

RIP.

Danny Mills :lol: :lol:

Danny Mills has insisted he has no issue with Lionel Messi's controversial penalty for Barcelona.

Messi passed the ball to Luis Suarez to score in Sunday's 6-1 win over Celta Vigo, leading some to brand his actions 'disrespectful'.

Mills, playing for Manchester City against Arsenal, reacted furiously in 2005 when Robert Pires and Thierry Henry tried something similar - but got it all wrong with Pires famously miskicking before City cleared the ball downfield.

However, writing in the Times, the former England defender said there was one crucial difference between Messi and Pires - Messi got it right.

"There are times in football when you simply have to hold your hands up and admit you have been beaten by someone better than you," Mills said.

"That is why Celta Vigo's players did not respond to Suarez and Messi with the anger I felt with Pires and Henry.

"They could see it for what it was and they had no choice but to admire it. Your frustration is with yourself for conceding.

"It is the same with the 'Panenka' (gently chipping a penalty straight over the keeper). If it goes in, great. If the goalkeeper just stands still and watches as the ball drifts harmlessly into his arms, then what might have looked clever and sensational simply looks arrogant.

"You have fallen into the trap of thinking you are better, perhaps smarter than you are.

"That is the golden rule when trying something different: to make sure you stay on the right side of the line between genius and stupidity. Make sure it works."

He's criticised Pires today for bringing diving to the Premier League too

Leicester now 12 points clear of Man United with 12 games to play. If Leicester suddenly drop to 1 point per game (relegation form) and Man United raise to 2 points per game (which would've had them 1 point behind Leicester in second over the season) they would still only end up level on points.

I know it sounds underwhelming considering they're top but them getting champions league is still a very big deal, and bar a huge shock is now almost nailed on.  Really pleased for them.

For their sake, hope they automatically go to the group stages instead of finishing 4th and going through a playoff. It's a shame when a team has a great season but then get knocked in the playoffs before the competition proper begins. Southampton in the Europa League this season being an example.

Danny Mills has insisted he has no issue with Lionel Messi's controversial penalty for Barcelona.

Messi passed the ball to Luis Suarez to score in Sunday's 6-1 win over Celta Vigo, leading some to brand his actions 'disrespectful'.

Mills, playing for Manchester City against Arsenal, reacted furiously in 2005 when Robert Pires and Thierry Henry tried something similar - but got it all wrong with Pires famously miskicking before City cleared the ball downfield.

However, writing in the Times, the former England defender said there was one crucial difference between Messi and Pires - Messi got it right.

"There are times in football when you simply have to hold your hands up and admit you have been beaten by someone better than you," Mills said.

"That is why Celta Vigo's players did not respond to Suarez and Messi with the anger I felt with Pires and Henry.

"They could see it for what it was and they had no choice but to admire it. Your frustration is with yourself for conceding.

"It is the same with the 'Panenka' (gently chipping a penalty straight over the keeper). If it goes in, great. If the goalkeeper just stands still and watches as the ball drifts harmlessly into his arms, then what might have looked clever and sensational simply looks arrogant.

"You have fallen into the trap of thinking you are better, perhaps smarter than you are.

"That is the golden rule when trying something different: to make sure you stay on the right side of the line between genius and stupidity. Make sure it works."

Could be worse; Paul Parker thinks Tim Sherwood should be Man Utd manager.

This is basically his reasoning

http://cdn.emgn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EMGN-Simpsons-3.jpg

How the fuck do the likes of Danny Mills get gigs as pundits, man. Absolute nothing footballer, with views on football veering from trivial to boring to absolute fucking wank.

:thup: Fucking loved it that time Henry absolutely reamed the fuck out of him. It was like a dad having a kickabout with his four year old in the back garden :laugh:

How the fuck do the likes of Danny Mills get gigs as pundits, man. Absolute nothing footballer, with views on football veering from trivial to boring to absolute fucking wank.

Remember the BBC's show Late Kick Off with Danny Mills as "expert" and Clem as presenter? :lol: fuck me it was ghastly.