Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest palnese

Got to feel for him. He's shit and a bit of a thug, but he's a local lad to Stoke and loved playing for them. Literally put his head on the line for them as well.

One for Brummie

Paul Lambert has revealed he was "delighted" when his ordeal as Aston Villa manager was finally brought to an end.

He said: "Some of the things that were going on were never right so when it [the sacking] did actually happen, I was delighted it was going to happen."

One for Brummie

Paul Lambert has revealed he was "delighted" when his ordeal as Aston Villa manager was finally brought to an end.

He said: "Some of the things that were going on were never right so when it [the sacking] did actually happen, I was delighted it was going to happen."

Never considered walking away then.

What a wanker.

Guest neesy111

:lol:

I think we ran that close once when 3 players ran over the ball and left it for each other. When Souness was manager ?

Possibly under Robson.

Yeah, remember it once under Bobby.

I think we ran that close once when 3 players ran over the ball and left it for each other. When Souness was manager ?

Possibly under Robson. Was attacking the Leazes end IIRC.

Aye probably, typed Robson first but couldn't be sure. Attacking the Leazes rings a bell.

Possibly under Robson. Was attacking the Leazes end IIRC.

Aye probably, typed Robson first but couldn't be sure. Attacking the Leazes rings a bell.

Yeah, and I think that 03 home kit comes to mind, so must have been 03-04.

Keep getting confused between Moussa Dembélé and Mousa Dembélé. Doesn't help that they were both at Fulham at the same time. Reminiscent of the England international Gary Stevenses. If I were even older the Welsh international Ron Davieses might come to mind, but one of them decided to be a Wyn, which turned out OK. Carry on.