Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

That was two years ago as well when they'd just won promotion. Awesome.

He said: "It will take a huge amount of money, possibly 10bn Thai Baht (£180m), to get there. That doesn't put us off."

Srivaddhanaprabha added: "I am asking for three years, and we'll be there.

"We won't take the huge leap to challenge the league's top five clubs immediately.

"Do we have a chance to beat them? Yes, we have, but I think we need to establish our foothold in the league first and then we think about our next step.

Fair play to the Man Utd supporters group. A man from Sierra Lione saved all his life to go to the match. One member found him crying outside the ground after being evacuated because he had to go home before Tuesday and would likely never be able to afford to come back. They paid for a flight home later in the week, an have given him a ticket for the FA Cup (Man Utd themselves are giving fans free entry on Tuesday). I also believe that the guy who found him is letting him stay at his own place for the extra days he's here.

Fair play to the Man Utd supporters group. A man from Sierra Lione saved all his life to go to the match. One member found him crying outside the ground after being evacuated because he had to go home before Tuesday and would likely never be able to afford to come back. They paid for a flight home later in the week, an have given him a ticket for the FA Cup (Man Utd themselves are giving fans free entry on Tuesday). I also believe that the guy who found him is letting him stay at his own place for the extra days he's here.

Turns out he's an asylum seeker, will have his own taxpayer-funded flat and full benefits by the end of the week.

Turns out he's an asylum seeker, will have his own taxpayer-funded flat and full benefits by the end of the week.

:lol:

Ex-Liverpool man in the media has inflated arrogance over Liverpool shocker.

I actually think it's going to be right game, at least certainly in the first half. There maybe only 1 goal in it, and I could certainly see it going to extra time and penalties.

All these people who say La Liga is poor outside the top 3 don't seem to take into account that the best teams in La Liga are absolutely miles better than the best teams in the Premier League so of course there will be more hammerings of the smaller teams in La Liga. We would've got beat about 10-0 by Barca this season