Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Cmmi7wqW8AAKGUX.jpg

Absolutely extortionate for Sergei Foreignov.

As if any c*** wants to go anyway :yao:

I would. If Brazil made it, and if they didn't try to fucking rob the fans. Those prices are ridiculous considering it's in Russia and it's not the nicest place to visit (apparently).

Still can't believe the next 2 World Cup's are gonna be Russia and Qatar for christ sake :lol:

Roll on 2026.

Who wants to bet on where it'll be?

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/5404630eef7d376ec92188c28cfc031e2a4026a4/c=225-0-3775-2669&r=x408&c=540x405/local/-/media/2016/05/10/USATODAY/USATODAY/635984715851776795-AFP-551724097.jpg

I still can't believe Qatar haven't been stripped of the world cup. Apart from them buying the bastard, everything about that world cup is wrong.

And the corruptness of the whole thing is so well documented, too. It isn't heresay or rumours or very obvious speculation - it's absolute fact the the awarding was bullshit. Why hasn't it been redrawn?

Qatar will be better than Russia for the World Cup IMO.

The people will be a lot more welcoming to fans.

Agree.

I don't think there'll be much trouble at all in Russia though. Putin et al won't allow it.

Agree.

I don't think there'll be much trouble at all in Russia though. Putin et al won't allow it.

They've literally just spent 2 weeks in France slaughtering everyone :lol:

Agree.

Russian police and security will have it on severe lockdown you'd imagine plus there's going to be nowhere near as many foreigners there to rampage on. They'll probably just stick to the casual racism and homophobia.

Guest firetotheworks

Agree.

This whole idea that Putin is some sort of iron-fisted dictator for good is fucking hilarious like. :lol: Nee idea why people think it either.

Agree.

Russian police and security will have it on severe lockdown you'd imagine plus there's going to be nowhere near as many foreigners there to rampage on. They'll probably just stick to the casual racism and homophobia.

Exactly - local police etc will be under strict instruction I would think.

Got nothing to do with Putin being a 'Dictator for Good' or any other such fucking shite. Purely that they won't want the embarrassment of being seen to not have control/an ability to run a major sporting event.