Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

The only interesting thing about Reading is that they enunciate their chants. "Who are you!? Who are you!?" "You are not singing any more" etc. There their points of interest end.

Guest firetotheworks

Sky are a bunch of clowns, if they just featured us more they'd get better ratings and more viewership :lol:

I'd be inclined to agree if their TV deal wasn't already in the billions regardless.

Sky are a bunch of clowns, if they just featured us more they'd get better ratings and more viewership :lol:

I'd be inclined to agree if their TV deal wasn't already in the billions regardless.

They're still business people, ffs.

Nothing personal, Kanj, but I hate this attitude. It's why ESPN loves the Yankees and Red Sox, why we had a Big Four, why Barca and Real rake in spectacular TV deals etc etc. I'd much rather have the money spread out, and see each team shown an equal amount of times, even if it means having to endure Stoke v West Brom every once in a while. Sure, if they just featured Newcastle more, or had Man U on every week in the Premier League, then they'd get better ratings and more viewership. If you want that, then fine. Just don't complain when Man U then have an absolute shitpile of money, and spunk 100M a time on players.

I hope that Sky have a similar deal to the old Premiership one, where every team gets shown a reasonable amount of times.

Guest firetotheworks

We were never off the TV last time we were down there. I don't think we'll be as good to watch this time, in fairness.

Second half of the season only like. That first half of the season was horrible to watch.

We were never off the TV last time we were down there. I don't think we'll be as good to watch this time, in fairness.

Second half of the season only like. That first half of the season was horrible to watch.

Beating Ipswich 0-4 away was class. Agree the wins against Sheff Utd and Preston were very nervy

Guest firetotheworks

Ah yeah, Reading at home was decent. 52,000 lightbulbs above heads, all thinking 'things might be alright actually' when Shola scored a hattrick.

Nothing personal, Kanj, but I hate this attitude. It's why ESPN loves the Yankees and Red Sox, why we had a Big Four, why Barca and Real rake in spectacular TV deals etc etc. I'd much rather have the money spread out, and see each team shown an equal amount of times, even if it means having to endure Stoke v West Brom every once in a while. Sure, if they just featured Newcastle more, or had Man U on every week in the Premier League, then they'd get better ratings and more viewership. If you want that, then fine. Just don't complain when Man U then have an absolute shitpile of money, and spunk 100M a time on players.

I hope that Sky have a similar deal to the old Premiership one, where every team gets shown a reasonable amount of times.

:thup: More 3pm kick offs for the win.

:thup: saw more matches via ESPN3 (online site) than ever in 1 season, was amazing.

Well, as a guy who lives all the way in Orlando FL, I'm speaking purely on a level of I don't get to see us play often in 2016 and I have to pay to listen to us play in 2016. So I really don't give a s*** about the other teams in the division and playing nice to them. The NBC TV Deal gets us every single match for the PL (and therefore access globally to anyone...) but this shit Sky deal doesn't really work globally, for anyone, so only those nearby and able to head to matches get to see us play. Even those in England who may not have the money to attend matches or travel up are made to suffer.

I'll just continue my point that I want to see us play on TV, and I think most of the people out there who want to see us play on TV too near and far would prefer that and I really don't care about the argument leffe is making so I guess I'm just massively selfish.

Anyway, Leffe, hope you enjoy watching Spurs week in and week out whenever you want, in full HD and on Demand on NBC and NBC Live Extra :lol: oh and Champions League on Fox, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports Go, Fox Sports Soccer On Demand website...

I'll just hoy on a few pounds a month for NUFC TV online radio and listen to Mick Lowes and see us here and there and quietly accept that.

As a ST who needs to travel to SJP, I'm delighted none of our games have been moved. It's a pain in the arse trying to get there and back otherwise. Same with away games.

However, I do have sympathy with our supporters who are unable to go to matches (for whatever reason) as I was previously in this position.

Think Sky are saving our quota for the back end of the season. And if you look at our December games, I'm sure one,two or even three games to be chosen for Tv. Expect either or even both of the Forest games, likely to be the away one, the Burton away game will definitely be one and the Sheffield Wednesday Boxing Day games to be shown in December.