Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Keane is a miserable boring wanker imo. I never thought I'd grow tired of someone contradicting Dumbfuck Lee Dixon but I actually have, he's shite.

Best pundits at the moment are Rio, Souness and Gullit. Which means Rio will be a shit manager if he ever strays that way.

Keane is a miserable boring w***** imo. I never thought I'd grow tired of someone contradicting Dumbfuck Lee Dixon but I actually have, he's s****.

Best pundits at the moment are Rio, Souness and Gullit. Which means Rio will be a s*** manager if he ever strays that way.

Can't deal with Souness.  Clearly knows his stuff.  But if NUFC are ever involved, the bitterness just comes oozing out of him and he talks utter shit.  Such a dour prick, too. 

You would think Gullit would perhaps be a bit bitter, as well.  But he is far more balanced and enjoyable to watch. 

Guest firetotheworks

I don't get why Souness is seen as a decent pundit tbh. He likes or dislikes things, but I've never noticed him saying anything insightful. It might just be me.

Quite enjoy Keane after the airport selfie and the programme he did with Vieira a few years back. He doesn't even try to hide his utter contempt for Lee Dixon on the ITV show either.

I found it funny how he didn't include a single player from the Class of 92 in his Best 11. He's so small time.

Champions League final could be staged outside of Europe...fuck off man  :lol:

European competition should be played in one place and that's Europe. Sick of UEFA/FIFA wanting to make as much money as possible.

Champions League final could be staged outside of Europe...f*** off man  :lol:

European competition should be played in one place and that's Europe. Sick of UEFA/FIFA wanting to make as much money as possible.

Absolute lunacy, can't wait until in inevitably ends up in Qatar.

Quite enjoy Keane after the airport selfie and the programme he did with Vieira a few years back. He doesn't even try to hide his utter contempt for Lee Dixon on the ITV show either.

I found it funny how he didn't include a single player from the Class of 92 in his Best 11. He's so small time.

He must have had Beckham as I always remember the "You'd have Pires over Becks? Jesus Christ, Patrick" line when they were picking the combined team :lol:

Keane is a miserable boring w***** imo. I never thought I'd grow tired of someone contradicting Dumbfuck Lee Dixon but I actually have, he's s****.

Best pundits at the moment are Rio, Souness and Gullit. Which means Rio will be a s*** manager if he ever strays that way.

Can't deal with Souness.  Clearly knows his stuff.  But if NUFC are ever involved, the bitterness just comes oozing out of him and he talks utter s***.  Such a dour prick, too. 

You would think Gullit would perhaps be a bit bitter, as well.  But he is far more balanced and enjoyable to watch.

Gullit comes across as a solid bloke tbh.

Guest neesy111

Can't deal with Souness.  Clearly knows his stuff.  But if NUFC are ever involved, the bitterness just comes oozing out of him and he talks utter s***.  Such a dour prick, too. 

Gullit comes across as a solid bloke tbh.

Rio is absolutely shite.  Still banging the drum the England team is a world beating one still if the team clicks.