Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

African Nations draw

A: Gabon, Guinea-Bissau, Cameroon, Burkina Faso

B: Algeria, Zimbabwe, Tunisia, Senegal

C: Ivory Coast, Togo, DR Congo, Morocco

D: Uganda, Ghana, Egypt, Mali

Should Ivory Coast go through, Lazaar and/or Mbemba will come back to us after the group stages

Once again a certain nation is highly conspicuous by its absence. Shameful.

If Villa are to mount a furious comback to the top if the league, it is important to note that both Kodjia and Ayew could miss extended time.

Jenas is the best pundit going by a distance.

:serious:

I download MOTD fairly often, and he does seem to be able to coherently articulate his (usually banal) viewpoints. This puts him levels above most other people in his profession.

Anyone that fell out with Fergie at the end.. in. Stam. Beckham. Ince(maybe?). All good. Scholes, Neville, Giggs? Out.

I think he may have had Ronaldo ahead of Beckham. I remember him having Paul Parker at RB, and Ince in midfield instead of Scholes.

All his former teammates have had nothing but nice things to say about him. He's always present and their captain when they do their best 11s.

Anyone that fell out with Fergie at the end.. in. Stam. Beckham. Ince(maybe?). All good. Scholes, Neville, Giggs? Out.

I think he may have had Ronaldo ahead of Beckham. I remember him having Paul Parker at RB, and Ince in midfield instead of Scholes.

All his former teammates have had nothing but nice things to say about him. He's always present and their captain when they do their best 11s.

He had Beckham but not Giggs. Because Becks fell out with Fergie for a time. Ronaldo on the left.

GK: Peter Schmeichel

RB: Paul Parker

CB: Gary Pallister

CB: Jaap Stam

LB: Denis Irwin

RM: David Beckham

CM: Paul Ince

CM: Roy Keane

LM: Cristiano Ronaldo

ST: Eric Cantona

ST: Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2520784/Roy-Keane-reveals-time-Manchester-United-XI-No-place-Ryan-Giggs.html#ixzz4NiE21D6d

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Guest firetotheworks

Jenas is the best pundit going by a distance.

:serious:

:lol:

What the fuck.

Remember when Jenas sat there and asked 'what is he doing!?' when someone handled it in the area? I don't dislike Jenas tbh, but that took the piss like.

Guest firetotheworks

My lass just took a photo of this and sent it to me. It's a diorama of a Sunderland fan drowning in the Tyne while two Newcastle fans watch on. :lol: It's in someone's garden in Gosforth.  :lol: :lol:

It's the perfect mix of ingenuity and tragedy.

http://i.imgur.com/SbKzhWF.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

Definitely a sunderland fan in the tyne, I'm told, despite it looking black and white to me. :lol:

She's got geppy eyes and a shit camera on her phone, so which one of the two is accurate is anyone's guess.

Guest firetotheworks

Crouch is absolutely mint craic, like. He's massively punching above his weight with his lass, but a lot of it'll be because he's a proper crease, not just that he's loaded.

Sad thing is that Bobby Charlton has always seemed to distance himself from his roots (shameful) Jack on the other hand - absolutely top bloke. Met him a few times - his son runs 'Charltons' pub at Cambois, where I live.

A few people are making similar comments about Bobby Charlton. Has he said anything disrespectful to the region? Or is it the absence of saying positive things? Genuinely curious.

I think this belongs here:

Shefki Kuqi and his assistant are on a course to relegate 3 teams in one season. That must be some sort of record?

He left his first team PK-35 who went almost bankrupt and were relegated like 10 games before the end of season. Shefki changed to relegation rivals Inter, who bought few players during transfer window and have an expensive team anyway. Now they finished second from bottom and are facing local rival TPS in two playoff games.

And Shefki's assistant John Allen came from FC Jazz in the middle of the season. Jazz were last at the time and were relegated from Division 1...

I think it's safe to say his playing career is more of a success than his coaching career..

Sad thing is that Bobby Charlton has always seemed to distance himself from his roots (shameful) Jack on the other hand - absolutely top bloke. Met him a few times - his son runs 'Charltons' pub at Cambois, where I live.

A few people are making similar comments about Bobby Charlton. Has he said anything disrespectful to the region? Or is it the absence of saying positive things? Genuinely curious.

Loved Thatcher