The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Don't hate me, hate Google Translate. I translated it back and it made no sense whatsoever. Consider it edgy and vague. I mock you for not understanding my edgy, vague and incorrect Spanish translation.

Didn't realise that Leigh Griffiths who has scored loads of goals for Hibs this season was on loan from Wolves. Superb management decision that one.

Said something racist on twitter so they shipped him off to Scotland to be with his kinsmen.

Didn't realise that Leigh Griffiths who has scored loads of goals for Hibs this season was on loan from Wolves. Superb management decision that one.

Said something racist on twitter so they shipped him off to Scotland to be with his kinsmen.

Ahhh.

Come on Palace. f***ing hate Brighton. They will be the new Wigan if they come up, mark my words.

30,000 in there tonight so already better than Wigan in that respect. I like Brighton, real good set up they have there, decent set of fans and a unique stadium. Went down to the fa cup game back in January.and even.though the match was awful I liked the general atmosphere around the football club, think they'd be a good addition to the prem, generally try to play good football too.

Ahhh.

It's rather ironic come to think of it -

http://i.imgur.com/A4tqnP8.jpg

Ahhh.

Pretty sure he was already on loan when he came out with that january stuff. Think he made it clear he didn't want to be at Wolves so they let him go out on loan.

Ahhh.

Pretty sure he was already on loan when he came out with that january stuff. Think he made it clear he didn't want to be at Wolves so they let him go out on loan.

Aye he was on loan for the 2nd time, but it was at the point where Deano was evaluating him having just taken over. He clearly did not want to spend any longer in picturesque Wolverhampton.