2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Say like one subtle comment questioning America and the next two pages is basically Mike and Deuce singing the f***ing anthem. :lol:

I don't even know how the conversation came up. :lol:

I smell blood in the water and the flag comes out and the eagles are loosed. :lol:

Only thing missing was the damn flyover. :lol:

:lol: I feel like Flip want's to be a smug asshole about his team, but he's too nice to really dig in. See him fishing for compliments?

Being too nice has never been a problem I associate with Flip. :lol:

:lol: I feel like Flip want's to be a smug asshole about his team, but he's too nice to really dig in. See him fishing for compliments?

:lol: Yeah I don't know what I was thinking there.

:lol: Yeah I don't know what I was thinking there.

Harsh, just harsh, that's hurting my feelings for real. If there's one person I'm nice to in here except the Orlando people it's you. Always try to make you feel like a part of the gang, I make you feel like a Magic fan...

The Americans need to calm down just a little bit. It is not in their national character to be humble though, however illegitimate their claims and inferior their product. You have to respect that cultural difference and let them talk their nonsense in peace.

The Americans need to calm down just a little bit. It is not in their national character to be humble though, however illegitimate their claims and inferior their product. You have to respect that cultural difference and let them talk their nonsense in peace.

:lol:

I just love this man :lol:

:lol: the truth basically

:lol: Fuck is this, Baba? I thought we bonded on the mutual difficulty of WCQ in our respective regions.

:clap: :lol: :lol:

:lol: f*** is this, Baba? I thought we bonded on the mutual difficulty of WCQ in our respective regions.

Nah, Mike wanted to get a mouth after we only beat Tahiti 6-1, even though he comes from a place that scraps results against Antigua and Turks and Caicos. My support for your ventures have wavered greatly. How can you compare Africa and all its magnificence to playing a few games on vacation islands and drug thoroughfares that you finance and/or own?

Italy - Spain is too old hat already, we seem to play them every f***ing tournament.

Would really love to play Brazil, so I hope we both get to the final.

I really want to play you too, still need to get past Uruguay first, but I'm scared we'll get humiliated by your team.