I Could Do It Better, aka The Moaning Thread

MyPalAl

I know it is close season, but every time I look on the forum, each thread is hijacked about Pardew's shit tactics, Ashley's money, hoofball, Ben Arfa being too fat etc, etc, et-fucking-cetera. TBH, it is a bit shit IMO

At the risk of this thread going from 0-1000 pages before the season starts, mods may wish to delete it. It may be deemed NWOAT, but I have started it to protect my sanity.

So, crack on, tell everyone where it is going wrong and moan as much as you wish. But please keep it in here.

Pardew's scent changed last summer and that had a major impact on our form. Personally I think he needs to revert to the tried and tested Lynx Africa/Joop combination that he utilised to great effectiveness throughout last season. Even at the start of this season, after our victory over Spurs I was never convinced that the Sure Men/Farenheit Absolute would work and it never quite took over. The nadir was obviously the ill-fated Nivea roll-on/Davidoff Cool Water experimental mix he rocked against Reading, but he did look like he was about to salvage the season when he went Adidas Sport/Jean-Paul Gaultier against Villa and Chelsea. Daft twat that he is thought he knew better and settled on the Asda own brand deodorant/1 Million by Paco Rabanne combo for the final few games of the season despite the fact it clearly wasn't working.

Pardew's scent changed last summer and that had a major impact on our form. Personally I think he needs to revert to the tried and tested Lynx Africa/Joop combination that he utilised to great effectiveness throughout last season. Even at the start of this season, after our victory over Spurs I was never convinced that the Sure Men/Farenheit Absolute would work and it never quite took over. The nadir was obviously the ill-fated Nivea roll-on/Davidoff Cool Water experimental mix he rocked against Reading, but he did look like he was about to salvage the season when he went Adidas Sport/Jean-Paul Gaultier against Villa and Chelsea. Daft twat that he is thought he knew better and settled on the Asda own brand deodorant/1 Million by Paco Rabanne combo for the final few games of the season despite the fact it clearly wasn't working.

:lol: love it when someone uses the word "nadir"

back in my day it cost 3 shillings and sixpence to get into St. James' Park.  Not the ridiculous cost you pay nowadays.  And you have to sit.  Back then I'd stand in the paddock of the Gallowgate with Albert, Wilf and Clive.  I'd be knackered from working at the shipyards all week but I'd always come into the town early with the wife.  We'd go and get a quarter pound of liver and a Chronicle but of course women didn't go to football back then - their place was in the home.  So I'd send her back indoors while I went for a swift half.  We had a cracking inside-right.  I've forgotten his name now but he was from Yorkshire.  Not France or any of that muck we have playing for us at the minute.  I remember he scored a belting goal from outside the box, really hammered it.  Of course now with these modern footballs you wouldn't have to put half as much effort in.  Bunch of pansies those lads are nowadays.  Rolling round for nothing - in my day real men kicked the crap out of one another - and they smoked 20 a day...

back in my day it cost 3 shillings and sixpence to get into St. James' Park.  Not the ridiculous cost you pay nowadays.  And you have to sit.  Back then I'd stand in the paddock of the Gallowgate with Albert, Wilf and Clive.  I'd be knackered from working at the shipyards all week but I'd always come into the town early with the wife.  We'd go and get a quarter pound of liver and a Chronicle but of course women didn't go to football back then - their place was in the home.  So I'd send her back indoors while I went for a swift half.  We had a cracking inside-right.  I've forgotten his name now but he was from Yorkshire.  Not France or any of that muck we have playing for us at the minute.  I remember he scored a belting goal from outside the box, really hammered it.  Of course now with these modern footballs you wouldn't have to put half as much effort in.  Bunch of pansies those lads are nowadays.  Rolling round for nothing - in my day real men kicked the crap out of one another - and they smoked 20 a day...

Posts more than ten words.  Not reading that shit.  Fuck.