RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

Someone tell me this is all going to be okay.

We must tell you the truth, were fucked. Were really fucked.

It's like when a dictator appoints his insane, sadistic son as the head of the Army.

I can't believe this is really happening. I've not watched JFK's Sky Sports interview or listened to this Talksport interview. I can't bring myself to listen to him.

I've already paid for my season ticket. I've paid over £600 to watch the club be destroyed. I don't find this funny at all. The media should do it's job and pull up every line of bullshit JFK says. Instead they'll just sit laughing while this moron gives them load of stories.

Holy fucking shit :yikes:

Just listened to it, that is incredible, a truly incredible "interview".

Love how he mugs us off right at the end too.

Cheeky cunt  :rant:

The end is the absolute worst like. They even gave him a golden opportunity to try and win the fans over a tiny bit, and he just fucked us off.

By saying what? There's no fucking way I'm listening to it myself, I'm quite happy with my laptop at present.

The end is the absolute worst like. They even gave him a golden opportunity to try and win the fans over a tiny bit, and he just fucked us off.

By saying what? There's no fucking way I'm listening to it myself, I'm quite happy with my laptop at present.

He called us cunts.

Holy f***ing s*** :yikes:

Cheeky c***  :rant:

The end is the absolute worst like. They even gave him a golden opportunity to try and win the fans over a tiny bit, and he just f***ed us off.

By saying what? There's no f***ing way I'm listening to it myself, I'm quite happy with my laptop at present.

:lol: listen to it man. You HAVE to.

Wise man. Basically they asked him if he had a message for us, and he basically said he didn't care what anyone thought and he knew more than any of us. Also, did we want Derek Lambayzy back, whoever that is.