RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

@lee_ryder: JK programme notes:"It was not an easy task to improve the quality of the current squad with the financial resources at our disposal." #nufc

@lee_ryder: JK continued that transfer fees were "Grossly overinflated and the demands of the agents likewise" #nufc

@lee_ryder: JK programme notes:"It is very frustrating that we did not add at least another signing to the squad, but it was not for the lack of effort"

@lee_ryder: Joe Kinnear programme notes includes his role includes: "Pushing the boundaries with Mike to see what money can be made available." #nufc

So Ashley doesn't want to put more money into the club to fund signings, but he'll spend it on paying Kinnear a wage instead. That's basically what it boils down to.

@lee_ryder: JK programme notes:"It was not an easy task to improve the quality of the current squad with the financial resources at our disposal." #nufc

@lee_ryder: JK continued that transfer fees were "Grossly overinflated and the demands of the agents likewise" #nufc

@lee_ryder: JK programme notes:"It is very frustrating that we did not add at least another signing to the squad, but it was not for the lack of effort"

@lee_ryder: Joe Kinnear programme notes includes his role includes: "Pushing the boundaries with Mike to see what money can be made available." #nufc

So Ashley doesn't want to put more money into the club to fund signings, but he'll spend it on paying Kinnear a wage instead. That's basically what it boils down to.

Absolute drivel, lies and bollocks - we have money like the rest of the league it is just that we don't want to spend it and seem content to eke out a survival rather than show ambition.

Definitely on those pages aren't they? Fucking cunts all of them. It's getting to the stage where I would take league 1 and honest professionals over this shit. Don't want any more liars, charlatans and parasites at this club and if this is the corporate future of premier league then I don't want any part of it.

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://i.imgur.com/6T7m5Qg.jpg

Detestable c***s, taking the p*ss out of this once proud club and its fans. f***, I hate them.

Mike's Dad there with the awful teeth, on the right...