RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest Spark

How can everyone see this, except Ashley?  Beyond belief.

He can see it. That's why he's probably sat at home giggling like the fucking cunt he is.

I don't believe that. If we get relegated, then it affects him, too. It makes no sense for him to deliberately fuck with us. He just hasn't got a clue about football.

I'm past the point of 'he's naive'. The man just doesn't give a shit.

Why even bother making any changes then? Why not just let Llambias and Pardew get on with it?

How can everyone see this, except Ashley?  Beyond belief.

He can see it. That's why he's probably sat at home giggling like the f***ing c*** he is.

I don't believe that. If we get relegated, then it affects him, too. It makes no sense for him to deliberately f*** with us. He just hasn't got a clue about football.

I'm past the point of 'he's naive'. The man just doesn't give a s***.

Why even bother making any changes then? Why not just let Llambias and Pardew get on with it?

That would be boring wouldn't it. Jeeeeeeze.

This guy is gonna end up seriously ill again.  Why he wants to put himself through it beats me.

Already there isn't one fan that wants him here, the press think he is a disgrace, everyone will be on his back at every given chance.  Chanting against him, shouting at him, he won't be able to go anywhere without grief.

Really dont think he will be here that long, problem is how much damage can be caused while he is here.

Reality is we are now no longer the club the fans think we were, the management from top down have no thoughts to the fans whatsoever, we are laughing stock of the league.

A once great respectable club basically destroyed by an owner in 5/6 years.  Why anyone will ever want to come and work at NUFC in any position is beyond me, its so sad.

The club is a huge part of my life other than not going there is absolutely nothing I can do to help, its totally sickening but has been for some time now.

I am sure someone raised the point at some point over the last couple of days but does Joe Kinnear not have any friends or family advising him. I can't believe he has a wife, children, friends etc that are encouraging him to get involved in NUFC. Even ex pro's from the game. They must surely be telling him that this is a terrible situation to get invovled in, especially given the condition of his health.

I am sure someone raised the point at some point over the last couple of days but does Joe Kinnear not have any friends or family advising him. I can't believe he has a wife, children, friends etc that are encouraging him to get involved in NUFC. Even ex pro's from the game. They must surely be telling him that this is a terrible situation to get invovled in, especially given the condition of his health.

They hate the cunt n'all.

I think Ashley has seen how much money the Kardashians are making from their reality TV show.

Next week, NUFC will announce an ITV deal for the creation of a new reality TV series called United&Divided.

They hate the c*** n'all.

Reading the oliver holt article...his son died of cancer in the last couple of years...he might need work to take his mind off things. 

They hate the c*** n'all.

Reading the oliver holt article...his son died of cancer in the last couple of years...he might need work to take his mind off things. 

Just read that article now, probably the best one I've seen since this whole thing kicked off.

See Bill Bradshaw (The Hunter as he calls himself on there) has even taken to starting threads on RTG about this. Reckons his information is that it's "mayhem". Great thread Bill, insightful stuff.

You can just imagine the presenters faces while he was doing that :lol: I'm sure he cuts them off a few times just to keep rambling on.

Especially as one of them was Bobby Gould, the man responsible for signing some of the players Kinnear reckons he signed.

aye :lol:

Kinnear: "you can ask Bobby sat next to you, I worked with him, he'll tell you"

Gould: :serious:

What a fucking embarrassment. 

This whole situation has kept me on the internet a lot more than I should be while I'm at work, I'll probs get the sack to top off a great few days.