RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest Phil K

The fact he is now saying that they were all happy with the squad. Are we to take this to mean that every time they have come out and said we want 2 strikers and maybe a winger etc was just total bullshit?

Bullshit IS their speciality.

Kinnear is now making excuses for his incompetence, which is even WORSE than we expected

Kinnear brought in to buy players and buys no one.

You could not make it up

But, but, but there wasn't any good deals, hardly Joe's fault  :whistle:

He's been too busy taking holidays and playing golf.

To think we indirectly pay this cunts wages

“But if he scores goals and does well for us, Alan will be happy with our end of the deal; the player will be happy because he will come into contention for a World Cup place with France; and if both those things happen, Remy will go back to QPR as a World Cup player with a higher value than when he joined them, so everyone will come out of it well.

Aye, absolutely brilliant Joe. :lol:

“But if he scores goals and does well for us, Alan will be happy with our end of the deal; the player will be happy because he will come into contention for a World Cup place with France; and if both those things happen, Remy will go back to QPR as a World Cup player with a higher value than when he joined them, so everyone will come out of it well.

Aye, absolutely brilliant Joe. :lol:

:lol: NUFC - QPR feeder club.

Why was he brought in to buy players if, all along, we didn't need them?  Why is he actually here?

I'm sick of second-guessing the fat cunt in charge now, but my guess is it's either that he's there to undermine the manager because the owner wants shifted of him but won't pay him off, or he's actually still fairly enamoured by the manager and is trying to take the heat off him.  Or he just doesn't care that much as long as we don't get relegated and wants to give his mate a job and a reason to live.

"I still think we are short of quality players and we have to compete with the best in the Premiership [sic] but we need to be stronger."

"That's the difference. I spend my whole life' date=' picking up the phone, talking to Alex Ferguson, week in, week out, what would you do, what would you do? Pick the phone up at any time of day and speak to Arsene Wenger. I can pick the phone up and speak to any manager in the league, any manager in all divisions."[/quote']

""Last season was a disappointing one but the simple truth was that the squad just wasn't strong enough"

"I'm waiting for a nod to bring in a couple of strikers."

"I’m travelling here' date=' there and everywhere. I’m tied up seeing at least three or four agents per day and at least getting a hitlist of players. Finding out the budget, finding out their wages, what kind of salary we can go to. I’m well aware that everybody is concerned and rightly so."[/quote']

----------------------------------------------------------

"Before the season started' date=' we had sat down and agreed the squad was big enough, and strong enough, to finish in the top half of the table. But we are working together – not plotting against each other."[/quote']

He's thrown in the towel, we're getting no one in. Squad is good enough my arse. The media will let Kinnear off too, didn't he say we should judge him on the transfer window? No one will but us on here. Also what does he do when the windows closed? Go away for a while or stick his nose into the coaching business?

Why was he brought in to buy players if, all along, we didn't need them?  Why is he actually here?

I'm sick of second-guessing the fat c*** in charge now, but my guess is it's either that he's there to undermine the manager because the owner wants shifted of him but won't pay him off, or he's actually still fairly enamoured by the manager and is trying to take the heat off him.  Or he just doesn't care that much as long as we don't get relegated and wants to give his mate a job and a reason to live.

This still looks the only plausible explanation for Kinnear being here.

Guest chopey

So Kinnear is saying that he wont go behind Pardews back and yet in the same interview tells us he signed Remy and if it goes pear shaped he'll take the blame. This man is been paid to tell lies and false truths to undermine Pardew, and the sickening thing is that Pardew just sits back and takes it.

I'm sick of second-guessing the fat c*** in charge now, but my guess is it's either that he's there to undermine the manager because the owner wants shifted of him but won't pay him off, or he's actually still fairly enamoured by the manager and is trying to take the heat off him.  Or he just doesn't care that much as long as we don't get relegated and wants to give his mate a job and a reason to live.

This still looks the only plausible explanation for Kinnear being here.

I think today is the day where I finally came to accept that  :'(

Guest Phil K

Lambeezy destroys JFK in a credibility and even popularity contest. We have really sunk to new depths this summer.

I certainly now believe Ashley is doing this SOLELY to get at the fans in the most spiteful ways possible

Why else Kinnear ? Who in their right mind would employ such a worthless sack of sh*t ?

But Ashley KNEW it would hit the fans hard. Even the NUFC fan-hating media sympathised with us - it was THAT obvious

If JFK has been brought in to undermine and get rid of Pardew then we should all be behind him.

That would be out of frying pan into fire. One worthless incompetent idiot exchanged for another

If JFK has been brought in to undermine and get rid of Pardew then we should all be behind him.

That would be out of frying pan into fire. One worthless incompetent idiot exchanged for another

That's going to happen anyway, might as well happen sooner rather than later then we can move on after the senile old cunt has fucked it up and gone.

Alan Pardew has signed 16 players costing £60m in the last two years

An average of £3.75m each, whoopy f***ing do. :lol:

The best part of it is, in Pardew's time here we've made roughly about £57m in player sales :lol:

Alan Pardew has signed 16 players costing £60m in the last two years

An average of £3.75m each, whoopy f***ing do. :lol:

The best part of it is, in Pardew's time here we've made roughly about £57m in player sales :lol:

That's a lot of gambling debts