RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest Bert Shaft

It just says everything about the current set up that they would actually move to appoint someone like this for a position like that.

It's a total waste of time the whole thing. What next Sports Direct United

playing in blue, white and red stripes...  :rose:

It can't be a ploy to make Pardew walk, because you'd then be left with the same problem with Kinnear.

That being said, I think Pardew will walk. There's already a lot of confusion about who gets the final say on what - he'll be mightily peeved right now.

Why would Ashley then commit to a 3 year deal then? Why not one?

Would love it to be true, but I don't think it is.

Er exactly.

Those people that were so sure that AP's contract had a clause in it where he'd only get paid 1 or 2 year's wages if sacked were embarrassingly wrong and were giving Ashley too much credit, then.

Guest Phil K

This is just hilarious. I mean what the f*** can JFK bring to this club that's positive?

:lol:

Its yet another attack on the fans, seems like.

The press will join in enthusiastically no doubt.

All our fault it'll be.

"Because I wasn't a Geordie that went against me. My record is there for all to see. Maybe I reacted over-the-top but half of stuff.."

f*** OFF

His record is there for all to see - poor. Won 5 out of 26 for us and sacked several times in the past for poor results (Doncaster, Forest etc.). He is deluded.

He didn't manage 26 games like, he managed 21 games of which 19 were in the league and got 20 points.  A shit record, but also much better than the average for that season, we got only 14 points from the 19 he didn't manage.  So in short I can't really disagree with his claim that he wasn't the man responsible for our relegation that season, but at the same time he's not nearly good enough to be appointed as anything at Newcastle United.

If he's going to be wiping Llambias' arse or whatever nonsense he's doing it just proves that Ashley has no fucking clue about what a DoF should be. It's just a title so he can give a mate a remotely meaningful position.

Does anyone have any examples in which a DoF has proved a workable system in this country? All they seem to do is piss off managers and undermine their decisions.

Why should we even bother with Mike Ashley here now? May as well just pack it all in until the fat cunt is gone.

We're in a position now where if Pardew does eventually go, Joe Kinnear will be appointed. Pardew in!!

It can't be a ploy to make Pardew walk, because you'd then be left with the same problem with Kinnear.

That being said, I think Pardew will walk. There's already a lot of confusion about who gets the final say on what - he'll be mightily peeved right now.

Why would Ashley then commit to a 3 year deal then? Why not one?

Would love it to be true, but I don't think it is.

Er exactly.

Those people that were so sure that AP's contract had a clause in it where he'd only get paid 1 or 2 year's wages if sacked were embarrassingly wrong and were giving Ashley too much credit, then.

I'm agreeing with you! :lol:

The only hope we have is that Carr is doing the finding, dazzling JFK with the player he's found and JFK sweet talks Ashley in to buying him.

If that's not the setup, were fucked.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m58r8zTvRb1qztwte.gif

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/164/squid.jpg

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1618469/squidward-deflate-o.gif