RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Nothing official from club.. is it not just this utter f***ing clown bullshitting ? clutching at straws I know

They'd have said something by now surely.

It's a Sunday?

"Ah it's Sunday - we'll just let this raging senile old man spread a load of lies and we'll deny it in the morning"? :lol:

It's true man.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Nothing official from club.. is it not just this utter f***ing clown bullshitting ? clutching at straws I know

No they wouldn't. They will when the deal is done, not before surely.

Anyway, I just can't believe it's true. It cannot be.

I can't accept that anyone acting in good faith and putting the club's interests first could reach the conclusion that this is a good thing for the club.

It really is incomprehensible, surely there's no way we'd throw away our transfer policy? Pretty much the only thing at the club that is working.

No they wouldn't. They will when the deal is done, not before surely.

Anyway, I just can't believe it's true. It cannot be.

If it is true just shows what a loud mouthed cunt he is, surely the club would want to handle the announcement ?

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 57s

Alan Pardew will continue to manage #nufc as normal. But Derek Llambias (finance) and Joe Kinnear (football) will advise Mike Ashley.

Alan Pardew will continue to manage #nufc as normal. But Derek Llambias (finance) and Joe Kinnear (football) will advise Mike Ashley.

Joe Kinnear (media relations)

Guest bimpy474

This as it stands is quite proper and the right way to do things. Just the names Pardew, Llambias and Kinnear, oh and Ashley make it look dreadful.

Joe Kinnear (media relations)

:lol:

His first piece of advice to Ashley should be "stop letting Pardew manage NUFC as normal".