RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

robbie elliott (@robbieelliott3) tweeted at 5:58 PM on Sun, Jun 16, 2013:

Okay well we can kiss goodbye to our better players and cant complain.Seriously can' get me head around it no matter which way I look at it

He shouldn't be posting things like that no matter what as long as he's a player here. Remember Barton on twitter...

:lol:

Okay well we can kiss goodbye to our better players and cant complain.Seriously can' get me head around it no matter which way I look at it

He shouldn't be posting things like that no matter what as long as he's a player here. Remember Barton on twitter...

6cc5f68bd6049e4d7acd7b2e01edd5eb.jpeg

Different Elliot.

Oh David. :lol:

interesting Kinnear says "...how would they react to someone Spanish coming in? I don't know." Now, we all know he can't keep a secret, could Pardew already be on the way out with a Spanish replacement lined up??

Erm....

ROBBIE ELLIOTT left the club some years ago. Doing bike rides these days for SBR cancer charity.

Oh, didn't see the 3.  :blush:

Guest icemanblue

Can't get my head around why they're deliberately trying to go backwards now. After all of the investment, why try to fuck things up? Beggars belief, it really does.

Sadly, this should still be what to expect from them. I did think they were starting to get their act together, although the doubt was still there when I knew I couldn't trust them to make a better appointment than Pardew in the summer.

Guest Bert Shaft

"Quit moaning about Kinnear, give him a fair chance. Guys been in the game his whole life and some of you judge him off half a season when we are already knee deep in the brown stuff. I'm happy to see him take the weight off Pardew and have a say in transfers and our style of play which has been as negative as most of the 'fans' on here. Llambias can now focus on the business side rather than football. Ashley knows what he is doing, have faith."

:anguish: :anguish:

HAHAHAHAHA... WTF???  :cheesy:

Is this Dave,  err Derek's new account?  :D

Jesus fucking Christ.

Shambles of a football club, just embarrassing.

Honestly close to just packing it all in, what an absolute shower of cunts we have running the club.

Cabaye, Krul, Tiote, Cisse, hba plus the new lads will all be gone this time next year if JFK is still here. We may even see half of them gone before the season even starts.

If I were any of them I'd be off.

Other Rob Elliot.

Guest neesy111

Other Rob Elliot.

:giggs:

really can't work this out unless it's so when we sell some of our better 1st teamers this summer JFK will get the blame instead of pardew or ashley. He did say he was in charge of transfers now & something along the lines if there not playing well the we will move them on

Other Rob Elliot.

:lol: Fuck you th'en.

Cabaye, Krul, Tiote, Cisse, hba plus the new lads will all be gone this time next year if JFK is still here. We may even see half of them gone before the season even starts.

He told you that did he?  Or are we going to get 10 transfer requests because of Kinnear then?  I know its bad but common :lol:

Honestly close to just packing it all in

I think many of us wish it was that simple. We've just had enough. In fact we'd had enough years ago and we've had the piss taken out of us regularly since.

I might take up lawn bowls of a saturday.

Of course you would be. Anybody would. Who wants to be employed by such a Mickey Mouse outfit. In relative terms we don't pay well, we don't have the best facilities, we're fuckers to negotiate with, there is no ambition to win a trophy, top half is good enough, we'll never strive to do more under Ashley, the fans are generally disheartened and the Board expect everything on their terms. Why would you stay?

Guest neesy111

Other Rob Elliot.

:lol: Fuck you th'en.