RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Gutted... You spoilt my Father's Day Ashley you total fucking cunt!!

Joe fucking kinnear man! Honestly sick of how this club is run, it's almost as if Ashley is taking the piss out of us.

Be surprised if Pardew doesn't chuck it when he hear's this news.

At the end of season review I imagine he'd have been told about their plans to bring someone in over his head but when he finds out it's this silly cunt, he'll jack.

He knew he signed up to 'smooth over/make good' the idiotic decisions and shit PR moves by Ashley and Dekka (after all, they pay his wages) but he didn't sign up to justify/explain away every piece of shite that departs the mouth of this slack jawed moron.

We're looking at our next manager here and it's a damned disgrace.

I thought we'd moved on from this.

Oh poor Alan Pardew, my heart fucking bleeds for him.  He's a fraud and knows how lucky he is to have a job, he's going nowhere till he's sacked unfortunately.

What a complete clusterfuck of a decision this is. 

Absolutely livid but at the same time feels like I've been kicked in the nads.  That's one too many times recently.  Maybe time for a trial seperation.

As well as the anger/shock of the event itself...how the fuck is he allowed to speak to press about it before the club formally announce it or hold a press conference themselves?!

Welcome to amateur central. 

Guest icemanblue

Still nothing confirmed by the club, is there hope he's just a mad cunt?

:lol: If only. Journos have all had it confirmed by the club.

http://2.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/77/65/4cab582ebf3b470eec2aa1c93e7f1997.gif

http://0.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/48/71/d9c5c3e0b637b52881a73588cdf35ac9.gif

http://0.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/39/88/4883f936e4751ab2ed48c246438c35ee.gif

and one I made myself:

http://2.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/15/24/926318e934777d79172cede0a34487bd.gif

Guest neesy111

steveharper37: Nothing surprises me at all about @NUFCOfficial latest announcement today after spending 20yrs there.I actually liked JK as a bloke #2013!!!

Still nothing confirmed by the club, is there hope he's just a mad cunt?

Now that would be class!

Just took too many heart pills playing FM, next thing he knows he's on sky sports news telling everyone he's got a new job.

robbie elliott (@robbieelliott3) tweeted at 5:58 PM on Sun, Jun 16, 2013:

Okay well we can kiss goodbye to our better players and cant complain.Seriously can' get me head around it no matter which way I look at it

Its fucking typical - go for a DOF - in theory probably a decent decision, especially if it limits Llambias work.

Then fucking get Kinnear.. fuck me One step forward two steps back. The morons that run this club actually get thicker.. to make it worse the more you tell them how moronic they are the more they want to do it to prove the experts wrong.

reckon this shows a couple of things. The the ambition of the club under Ashley is to maintain PL status on the cheap - forget about an FA or League Cup run, or challenging for Europe. It's about staying in the PL, spending as little as possible, whilst peddling our better players when money comes a-knocking. This will enable Ashley to claw back what he is owed, asap (owed as in the loan he had to pay off, when buying the club - he didn't know as he hadn't done due diligence) With the TV revenue now going up, this could still take a few years so he's not going to go anywhere soon unless some rich Arab or Oligarch takes a fancy to us. Also, he has a manger in waiting (and a cheap option) if Pardew gets hacked off or fails.

Welcome to accepting the world of Mike Ashley's mediocrity inspired Newcastle United future.

robbie elliott (@robbieelliott3) tweeted at 5:58 PM on Sun, Jun 16, 2013:

Okay well we can kiss goodbye to our better players and cant complain.Seriously can' get me head around it no matter which way I look at it

He shouldn't be posting things like that no matter what as long as he's a player here. Remember Barton on twitter...