RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Yohan Cabaye is said to be furious after being called Yohan kebab by the new DOF.

His Lass Donna is also said to be livid

Read that joke earlier today and was so pissed of I didn't even get the joke and thought it was news  :D

Yohan Cabaye is said to be furious after being called Yohan kebab by the new DOF.

His Lass Donna is also said to be livid

:giggs:

Dam someone beat me to it, not read the whole thread please accept my apologies

:lol: It's been done everywhere.

Pretty much every thread :lol:

Guest icemanblue

So...who else thinks that they're ready to walk away and just check out our results every now and again?

Nah.

So...who else thinks that they're ready to walk away and just check out our results every now and again?

I don't know TBH, I've said I would before but never have.

I am, as much as it pains me to do it, I can't justifiable give my money/time to Ashely. I will check in occasionally, but nowhere near the level I did, and i wont be buying tickets/shirts/anything.

For me though we need a fan group with a bit of clout to get on SSN or anything and at least show some resisitance

This is exactly what i'll be doing. i will always support the toon but i've never felt this low supporting them. nothing will ever change until ashley goes.

I cancelled my NUFC TV Subscription as well. I've basically had whatever "subscription" service the official site has offered since the old "newcastle-utd.co.uk" website days. Feels fucking weird I just did this.

It does cross my mind to fuck the season ticket off and become a pub watcher, but the fact is, I actually want to go to the match, I love matchdays.

What a shit situation we're in.

Guest Slippery Sam

I'm just dreading the type of signings we will be going for. it'll be english cloggers & cheap english injury prone types, no foreign players as JFK can't pronounce there names. just hitting home how bad the next few years at least are going to be.  :'(

It wouldn't surprise me to see a £10m+ striker announced any day now, to appease the masses. 

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'm not even mad, i'm just sitting here lauging about it, with a feeling of resignation.

I think that's how Pardew feels. Or at least that's the plan..

It will be casual checking whilst Pardew is in charge, then once JFK takes over about 7/8 games in that will be it for me.