RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

This is so bad it's amusing. Ashley clearly hasn't learnt from past mistakes. Above all Kinnear has a problem with compulsive lying, that or he is suffering from marble loss - both of which should exclude him from being considered for any management role.

For me the most incredible thing about this is not that Kinnear believes he is the hidden gem of the managerial world, we know he's deluded. It's that someone believed him. Mike is either a good troll, or more out of touch than I thought remotely possible. It's just daft.

If I were Arsene Wenger i would release a statement to the effect that JFK does not have his number, that would be priceless.

There's no justifiable reason to appoint this fuckwit other than to antagonise people. 

Car can now have his transfer targets overruled by an (even bigger) idiot.

Pardo has some footballing dinosaur "advising" him on tactics.

Llambeezee has been moved into a role with no oversight on football.

The players have some halfwit getting their names wrong and talking utter crap about their profession.

The fans already hated him and have held him as the object of derision since his original spell here.

There's got to be some secret what-insane-decision-can-you-get-away-with competition going on between club owners for this to make even the slightest bit of sense.

What in the actual fuck?

I am convinced this is happening because as a fanbase we have become way too docile and have allowed this owner to do whatever he likes without being held accountable. No one should have ever waltzed into the club and changed the stadium's name. When we let him off for that one, he knew he could do anything he wanted.

As far as this mumbling fool here, well, he should not be allowed to move up to the city. Simple as that. We're thick and if he's as smart as he says he is, he'll stay well the fuck away.

Guest Roger Kint

Someone just said this clown is on Alan Brazil's show tomorrow morning. Shudder to think what he will make an arse of this time  :undecided:

This is so bad it's amusing. Ashley clearly hasn't learnt from past mistakes. Above all Kinnear has a problem with compulsive lying, that or he is suffering from marble loss - both of which should exclude him from being considered for any management role.

For me the most incredible thing about this is not that Kinnear believes he is the hidden gem of the managerial world, we know he's deluded. It's that someone believed him. Mike is either a good troll, or more out of touch than I thought remotely possible. It's just daft.

If I were Arsene Wenger i would release a statement to the effect that JFK does not have his number, that would be priceless.

Considering everything else that he's said, I'm just assuming that he's been calling his local takeaway and they've been too polite to tell him that he's called Pizza Express instead of Manchester United.

This quote is where it all stopped being funny for me, the stark reality that this jibbering old fool is our DoF and its going to be a long horrible road ahead for all involved.

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro 5h

Cabaye is high up on Monaco wish list. Arrival of a sporting director who calls him Yohan Kebab unlikely to convince him to stay at #NUFC

This is one of the first times I can remember where almost the whole of the Northeast press is being openly critical. Usually most of them are too worried about their access.

Edited by timeEd32

Ashley dont really care about what any one else thinks. He wants some one to report to him not Pards and Carr. He probably fed up of Pardew like many of us did. Pardew is close to DL than him. He wanted his guy and he found JFK to be his most trusted.Why would he care for anything else.

Someone just said this clown is on Alan Brazil's show tomorrow morning. Shudder to think what he will make an arse of this time  :undecided:

FFS. Cunt need's his voice box removed already.

Anyone posted JFKs quotes from 2012 yet, where he says he'd only take a DoF role as a stepping stone to become manager?

Been done. Pretty obvious what he's looking for as he has previous at Luton too.

Ashley dont really care about what any one else thinks. He wants some one to report to him not Pards and Carr. He probably fed up of Pardew like many of us did. Pardew is close to DL than him. He wanted his guy and he found JFK to be his most trusted.Why would he care for anything else.

Ashley's a ruthless self-made multi-billionaire who apparently thought nothing of losing £400million in banking shares when the credit crunch hit.  He doesn't need to play political games with DL for power within the club, he owns 100% of the club himself.  If he was pissed off with how DL is running things he'd just sack him, the same goes for Pardew.

Bad press doesn't seem to bother him at all.  Losing a few £million in compensation is pocket change to him.  I can't think of any other reasons to appoint JFK in such a senior position other than spite or football's biggest practical joke since Ali Dia.

As long as Ashley is getting profits/ not losing any money, I don't think he gives a damn on how poorly the club is run. The mega tv deal has only given him more license to have his fun.