RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

So time to at least protest in some way, before every match as we did against Wise. Sooner we get him gone the better, he is going to destroy us from the inside out in a very short period of time.

Guest Dontooner

Not buying into the conspiracy Joe is here to get rid of Pardew......

The two Losers will form a round table and think how professional they are.

So time to at least protest in some way, before every match as we did against Wise. Sooner we get him gone the better, he is going to destroy us from the inside out in a very short period of time.

Other than zero fans turning up on matchday, there is nowt else we can do.

Btw how did Liverpool fans force Hicks and Gillet to sell up?

Guest neesy111

The Banks did.

The Banks did.

And our indebtedness is to Mike Ashley himself. :anguish:

Turn up do not go in, stand outside the team will still hear us out there but NOT going into the ground will get the message across.

Turn up do not go in, stand outside the team will still hear us out there but NOT going into the ground will get the message across.

As long as we dont spend money on the club.

Sounds like an awesome way. too bad people will continue to pocket money in to his wallet. Even though they get shit smeared all across their face

This could be Ashley's way of getting rid of the price freeze. Get loads of people to chuck their season tickets in, bin Kinnear and Pardew then resell the people their tickets without the price freeze. Kerching. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think it's a way of prompting a summer clear out cash in.

It worked with Chri..Chad..Charlie Insomnia.

Guest Bert Shaft

It still amuses me that some people cannot and will not see that Fatty Ashley is deliberately winding the fans up on a 3 or 4 monthly basis and has been doing so for years now.

If you really cant let this modern day version of  Newcastle United out of your life, then I hope you have a lot of patience, because you are going to need it.

This isn't the Newcastle United I fell in love when I was a kid so it ain't too difficult for me to tell Ashley,  Lambarzee and the Nurse Ratched dodger to get to f*ck.

Graeme Swann‏@Swannyg6615m

Personally I like Joe Kinnear. He's like the mad uncle who turns up at Christmas and teaches swear words to the kids

I've cancelled my season ticket, they can keep the 3 payments they got on Friday and piss off for all I care.

Really sad times these like, fair play to you.

:thup: Wonder how many are doing similar.  Total slap in the face, this.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've cancelled my season ticket, they can keep the 3 payments they got on Friday and p*ss off for all I care.

Really sad times these like, fair play to you.

:thup: Wonder how many are doing similar.  Total slap in the face, this.

It's the only way you can slap back to be fair.