RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

I genuinely don't think it'll be long now before some of our more mental fans club together for a hitman to take out Ashley.

Maybe they can tell the EDL that Ashley is a secret muslim with muslamic ray guns.

Guest hobshobs

TS: Joe, listen, thanks for coming on. Before I let you go, is there anything you would like to say to the Newcastle fans who perhaps don't don't back this decision?

JK: To all the Newcastle fans who don't do this decision then shall I bring Lambezi back? What do you want, what do they want? I heard that silly comment what can I attract. I can open the door to any football manager in the world, anyone.

That's the difference. I spend my whole life, picking up the phone, talking to Alex Ferguson, week in, week out, what would you do, what would you do? Pick the phone up at any time of day and speak to Arsene Wenger.

I can pick the phone up and speak to any manager in the league, any manager in all divisions. So I don't know what angle they've got. If they want to sit down and argue with me, some of them are talking out their backsides, a load of tosh and I'm not accepting it. It's as simple as that. I've certainly got more intelligence than them, that's for sure.

Did anyone actually hear this? I'm finding it hard to believe he really said this.

He did. Full interview can be heard here:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130617/exclusive-new-newcastle-director-football-joe-kinnear-rubbishes-alan-par-1998

Surely a few quid on Pardew to be first manager to go next season would be like practically free money?

No manager with an ounce of pride or self-respect is going to put up with reporting to Joe Fucking Kinnear.

You're right. But as we are talking about Pardew I think I'll put the money on another bet.

NUFC to go down was 14/1 about two days ago, that's amazing value.

Here's thing being over looked.. Ashley must have sent this cunt in on a search and destroy mission.. why? who knows BUT The 3 year deal is being ignored. Only a 3 year deal when he has been dishing out way longer contracts, he is there to get rid of people, Pards Del Carr ? who knows but I am sure that is what it is.

Here's thing being over looked.. Ashley must have sent this cunt in on a search and destroy mission.. why? who knows BUT The 3 year deal is being ignored. Only a 3 year deal when he has been dishing out way longer contracts, he is there to get rid of people, Pards Del Carr ? who knows but I am sure that is what it is.

I think it's more likely to be the players out the door, no doubt bringing in healthy fees which can be spent on players which Joe & Pards will feel they can work with. An Andy Carroll lookalike and an experienced 6'5 defender from the 1st division maybe.

TS: Joe, listen, thanks for coming on. Before I let you go, is there anything you would like to say to the Newcastle fans who perhaps don't don't back this decision?

JK: To all the Newcastle fans who don't do this decision then shall I bring Lambezi back? What do you want, what do they want? I heard that silly comment what can I attract. I can open the door to any football manager in the world, anyone.

That's the difference. I spend my whole life, picking up the phone, talking to Alex Ferguson, week in, week out, what would you do, what would you do? Pick the phone up at any time of day and speak to Arsene Wenger.

I can pick the phone up and speak to any manager in the league, any manager in all divisions. So I don't know what angle they've got. If they want to sit down and argue with me, some of them are talking out their backsides, a load of tosh and I'm not accepting it. It's as simple as that. I've certainly got more intelligence than them, that's for sure.

Did anyone actually hear this? I'm finding it hard to believe he really said this.

Everyone except you :lol: The transcript doesn't do it justice. The emphasis and pride he placed on having the ability to pick up a phone was unbelievable/hilarious - depending on which side of maudlin and hysterical you were fluctuating on at the time.

:suicide:

:lol: You not end uplistening

The BBC is even writing their articles pointing out how much of a fuckwit this kid is. Fucking disgusting.

He also gave an interview to sports radio station talkSport  in which he said he had "more intelligence" than the critics who have questioned his appointment.

Additionally, the former Wimbledon boss mispronounced several players' names, including calling Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias "Lambazi", Yohan Cabaye "Yohan Cabab" and Shola Ameobi "Shola Amamobi".

Kinnear also claimed he signed Newcastle keeper Tim Krul, who was actually signed by Graeme Souness in 2005.

At the end of the interview, he said: "I don't know what angle they've [critics] got, if they want to sit down and argue with me. Some are talking out of their backsides, a load of tosh.

"I'm not accepting it, as simple as that. I have certainly got more intelligence than them, that's for sure."

So he's selling himself as someone who can use a phone? :lol: :lol:

He probably invented the telephone.

I heard that when Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone he had four missed calls from Joe.

[/nicked]

That's at least your second giggs today.

I heard that when Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone he had four missed calls from Joe.

[/nicked]

I'm kind of preoccupied at present. :lol:

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/video/71151/freddy-shepherd-joe-kinnear-appointment-a-complete-and-utter

Former Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd says the appointment of Joe Kinnear as director of football at the club is a “complete and utter mess.”

Kinnear announced that he had signed a contract in an interview with Sky Sports News on Sunday and the club confirmed the deal on Tuesday.

The former Newcastle chief is dismayed at the way the club has handled the appointment.

Shepherd said: “The whole thing seems to be a complete and utter mess.

“Why have they left him announce the contract? Why didn’t the club beat him to it? Surely they are in charge and not him.”

The former Newcastle chief says Kinnear’s first job should be to say sorry to fans.

He said: “He [Kinnear] wants to apologise to the supporters he has offended first before he comes to Newcastle.

“He has some serious apologising to do.”

I'd love to have this fuckwit back.

[/nicked]

I was going to make a joke about the kid keeping you up all night :lol:

It's just sad to see the internet is not what it once was. Get well soon Dave :okay:

[/nicked]

"Oh look at me, I learned I have to deal with a whining baby for the next 3 years. And my wife had a baby too."

Pathetic.

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/video/71151/freddy-shepherd-joe-kinnear-appointment-a-complete-and-utter

Former Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd says the appointment of Joe Kinnear as director of football at the club is a “complete and utter mess.”

Kinnear announced that he had signed a contract in an interview with Sky Sports News on Sunday and the club confirmed the deal on Tuesday.

The former Newcastle chief is dismayed at the way the club has handled the appointment.

Shepherd said: “The whole thing seems to be a complete and utter mess.

“Why have they left him announce the contract? Why didn’t the club beat him to it? Surely they are in charge and not him.”

The former Newcastle chief says Kinnear’s first job should be to say sorry to fans.

He said: “He [Kinnear] wants to apologise to the supporters he has offended first before he comes to Newcastle.

“He has some serious apologising to do.”

I'd love to have this fuckwit back.

Hmm.....did he ever apologise to fans (and the good lady folk of Newcastle) after the Marbella brothel incident?

There's no justifiable reason to appoint this fuckwit other than to antagonise people. 

Carr can now have his transfer targets overruled by an (even bigger) idiot.

Pardew has some footballing dinosaur "advising" him on tactics.

Llambias has been moved into a role with no oversight on football.

The players have some halfwit getting their names wrong and talking utter crap about their profession.

The fans already hated him and have held him as the object of derision since his original spell here.

There's got to be some secret what-insane-decision-can-you-get-away-with competition going on between club owners for this to make even the slightest bit of sense.