RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Mike is either a good troll, or more out of touch than I thought remotely possible.

This is what bothers me, it's hard to imagine anyone at all thinking that this is a good move. Sure, for some reason Mike likes Joe and trusts him, but why not just have a beer every few weeks to get his advice? Fucking appoint him as DOF, sweet baby Jesus and the ophans.

Ashley dont really care about what any one else thinks. He wants some one to report to him not Pards and Carr. He probably fed up of Pardew like many of us did. Pardew is close to DL than him. He wanted his guy and he found JFK to be his most trusted.Why would he care for anything else.

probably as close to the truth as anything.

Ashley dont really care about what any one else thinks. He wants some one to report to him not Pards and Carr. He probably fed up of Pardew like many of us did. Pardew is close to DL than him. He wanted his guy and he found JFK to be his most trusted.Why would he care for anything else.

probably as close to the truth as anything.

Yep, seems to be the most likely.

The final plot twist: Ethi is Joe Kinnear.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This post has to win something

If ethi could have thrown in a few expletives and totally fantastic lies I could have bought it.

Remember Jamie from Talksport last night?

Jamie Eastlake ‏@jamieeastlake 2h

@nufcfans get behind the team. Don't boycott. Support the lads. Support the new structure. Believe!!

Kid's gone and signed his own death warrant. In 140 characters.

Can we have a thread with a long list of all the verifiable lies he has told? We can add new lies daily the way this fools going.

Pardew's excuses list.

JoKin's lies list.

You can't make it up.

Ironic that I live 20 mins from the ground and have moved back to Newcastle after something like 14 yrs away and yet I have absolutely zero desire to go and watch this pathetic excuse for a football club.

A new footballing low for me.

There'll be a million outlets lining up to interview him because they know he'll make an arse of himself and they'll get massive ratings but the more he talks, the better imo. If you keep sticking your finger in a beehive you'll get fucked up eventually.

There'll be a million outlets lining up to interview him because they know he'll make an arse of himself and they'll get massive ratings but the more he talks, the better imo. If you keep sticking your finger in a beehive you'll get fucked up eventually.

Or he over steps the mark talking about other clubs players/tapping up etc and ends up getting us transfer embargoed or something.