RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Worrying but not surprising AP had no involvement again... Goldstein probably couldn't believe his luck how easily he guided him through that interview... Thought MH was going to be more UK based... Didn't sound it after that interview...

Just heard the interview. Going on about meeting Mike Ashley and how he is a brilliant bloke who only wants the best for newcastle and we are in good hands as long as him and Joe are there.

Sounded false as fuck .

Just heard the interview. Going on about meeting Mike Ashley and how he is a brilliant bloke who only wants the best for newcastle and we are in good hands as long as him and Joe are there.

Sounded false as f*** .

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/wsg/image/1367/74/1367743179052.gif

Glad he didn't sign with us.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfer-news-alan-pardew-2086209

Pardew claims ex-Toon striker Harford wasn’t being lined-up for a high-profile role on Tyneside. He insisted: “He was coming in as part of the scouting team – that’s all he was coming in for.

“I don’t know where any other titles have come from that people came up with. That’s all he was offered.”

Righto Alan.

wonder why gobshite kinnear has kept his trap shut for so long after coming in in a blaze of glory and bullshit?

I was thinking that, he's been very quiet.  Thought maybe Mike ordered him not to talk to the media anymore, but I don't think that would stop him.

Guest Phil K

In Futurama, Professor Farnsworth's reaction on hearing Professor Wernstrom's name is a growl of hate - "WERNSTROM........"

I feel exactly the same when I hear "Joe Kinnear"

I growl with utter loathing "KINNEAR........"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfer-news-alan-pardew-2086209

Pardew claims ex-Toon striker Harford wasn’t being lined-up for a high-profile role on Tyneside. He insisted: “He was coming in as part of the scouting team – that’s all he was coming in for.

“I don’t know where any other titles have come from that people came up with. That’s all he was offered.”

Righto Alan.

As if he knows :lol:

@CaulkinTheTimes

Exclusive interview with Pardew in Times: telling Kinnear he "can't interfere", how he is "not unsackable" & winning back "lost fans." #NUFC

Accident waiting to happen.

Should be interesting, Pardew has got a bit of confidence back I feel from this whole Kinnear debacle, it has taken the heat off him massively 'til the season starts.

Even despite the 'not unsackable' quote, I think he knows he has dodged it massively from last year, particularly if the many rumours of last couple of months are too believed. So long as we're not battling relegation he'll be fine as Ashley is too passive about anything else and too tight to bullet him.

Should be interesting, Pardew has got a bit of confidence back I feel from this whole Kinnear debacle, it has taken the heat off him massively 'til the season starts.

Even despite the 'not unsackable' quote, I think he knows he has dodged it massively from last year, particularly if the many rumours of last couple of months are too believed. So long as we're not battling relegation he'll be fine as Ashley is too passive about anything else and too tight to bullet him.

dunno last year Ashley had the comparatively mild mannered Dekka advising Ashley to stick with Pardew, do you really think JFK has any other agenda than to get himself in the dugout and will be advising Ashley any other way than to sack him when we go on a run of a few games without a win? Lose 2 or 3 games in a row regardless of performance in said games or how well we're doing overall in the league and he'll be sacked and the prodigal son will ride to our "rescue"

dunno last year Ashley had the comparatively mild mannered Dekka advising Ashley to stick with Pardew, do you really think JFK has any other agenda than to get himself in the dugout and will be advising Ashley any other way than to sack him when we go on a run of a few games without a win? Lose 2 or 3 games in a row regardless of performance in said games or how well we're doing overall in the league and he'll be sacked and the prodigal son will ride to our "rescue"

Good point but I don't think we'll fly as close to the drop as we did last year and as a result I don't think Ashley will give too much of a toss. RE: JFK, I think he'll be happy to be pulling in a wage and even though he's thick as fuck I doubt he fancies more stress and possible health problems after another fright last time.

Good point but I don't think we'll fly as close to the drop as we did last year and as a result I don't think Ashley will give too much of a toss. RE: JFK, I think he'll be happy to be pulling in a wage and even though he's thick as fuck I doubt he fancies more stress and possible health problems after another fright last time.

I wish I could believe that but everything he's ever said since he left the first time points in the other direction

I wish I could believe that but everything he's ever said since he left the first time points in the other direction

I'm only basing it on the senseless notion that he values his own health tbh but then again that banks on him having a grasp on any part of reality.