RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Even I feel angry. And I don't even support you.

:lol:

It's getting to the point where I'm thinking of replacing you as "other team whose forum I have thousands of posts on".

It's just too depressing.

I live in the West Midlands atm so might just fucking go to Villa games. Not worth the effort going home anymore.

It can't be a ploy to make Pardew walk, because you'd then be left with the same problem with Kinnear.

That being said, I think Pardew will walk. There's already a lot of confusion about who gets the final say on what - he'll be mightily peeved right now.

Why would Ashley then commit to a 3 year deal then? Why not one?

Would love it to be true, but I don't think it is.

It can't be a ploy to make Pardew walk, because you'd then be left with the same problem with Kinnear.

That being said, I think Pardew will walk. There's already a lot of confusion about who gets the final say on what - he'll be mightily peeved right now.

3 years is cheaper to pay off than 7  :snod:

Disagree. I think Kinnear is the first line of defence to get blamed if/when next season begins poorly.

Because a one year deal means Pards would only have to eat shit for one year. He's looking at three years and six windows of shitty plates.

Guest Bert Shaft

Nothing this bad could happen in real life.

As usual, fat c*nt Ashley and despicacable Derek have chucked in their usual "once oevery few months bomb" which is designed to p*ss the fan base off and that makes the club a complete national laughing stock again.

F*ck off you whoppers, I want my Newcastle United back.

Er exactly.

It's got to be some shit if this is the only sport you watch. I just moved all my resources to Yankees, like when a door flies off in a sci fi flick. This section of the ship is fucked.

Brings in Kinnear to force out Pardew. Pardew leaves. Kinnear forced out.

Look who...

[move]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/07/10/ashley460276.jpg[/move]

...wins again.