RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Cabaye, Krul, Tiote, Cisse, hba plus the new lads will all be gone this time next year if JFK is still here. We may even see half of them gone before the season even starts.

If I were any of them I'd be off.

He told you that has he?

Stoke still relegated?

Guest Bert Shaft

He shouldn't be posting things like that no matter what as long as he's a player here. Remember Barton on twitter...

Made me laugh and smile for the first time in 3 and a half hours. Well done.  :snod:

Cabaye, Krul, Tiote, Cisse, hba plus the new lads will all be gone this time next year if JFK is still here. We may even see half of them gone before the season even starts.

If I were any of them I'd be off.

He told you that has he?

Stoke still relegated?

Wigan still up?, we still relegated?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THIS REALLY HAPPENED?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THIS REALLY HAPPENED?

THIS REALLY HAPPENED?

http://randomcoolstuff.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/funny-smiling-dog.gif

THIS REALLY HAPPENED?

That's my reaction exactly. I just can't believe it. You can't even be mad at shit like this, just ask Mike, he knows how this feels. Isiah Kinnear.

THIS REALLY HAPPENED?

That is the first time I have saw that, in hysterics :lol:

Some of the comments in his Sky Sports interview are stunningly stupid. Totally classless c*** of a man.

It was aterrible interview.

Cant wait for Llambias to justigy this one.

:lol: :lol:

Some of the comments in his Sky Sports interview are stunningly stupid. Totally classless c*** of a man.

It was aterrible interview.

Cant wait for Llambias to justigy this one.

:lol: :lol:

Aye I'm keen to here from David on this.

Honestly close to just packing it all in

I think many of us wish it was that simple. We've just had enough. In fact we'd had enough years ago and we've had the piss taken out of us regularly since.

I might take up lawn bowls of a saturday.

I reckon if this forum folded I'd be out pretty soon after in terms of NUFC.

This place is the only real attachment I have anymore.

Fuck you, Dave.

So, we asked for Pardew's head instead we got Kinnear in as a DoF? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

I'll be the first one to say it in this thread: I LOVE THIS MENTAL CLUB

That'll learn us fer wantin nice things.