RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

When I was studying at Leeds in 2009, I met a friend of Tim Krul who told me that in January Kinnear instructed the club to sell Krul to one of the interested parties for 1.5 million. This transfer was overruled by Dennis Wise of all People and went to the board to stop the transfer going ahead.

Now Kinnear is Director of Football,  and from his own mouth can sell any player he wants.

This is purely down to MA liking JK and making a job for him.

The f***er wouldn't dream of using this way of thinking to fill roles in SD.

It's complete madness.

Complete madness or a plan to f*** off all supporters on purpose.

They are not mutually exclusive.

This is me done btw. I handed my Season Ticket back in February to focus on my non-league stuff, and this has justified the decision.

I'll stick to away games from now ta - won't return to SJP with these idiots sitting and laughing at me.

This is me done btw. I handed my Season Ticket back in February to focus on my non-league stuff, and this has justified the decision.

I'll stick to away games from now ta - won't return to SJP with these idiots sitting and laughing at me.

Which non-league stuff? :)

Commentary of Blyth Spartans home games for a voluntary radio station. Been a canny experience, ended up doing the Senior Cup final at SJP.

Commentary of Blyth Spartans home games for a voluntary radio station. Been a canny experience, ended up doing the Senior Cup final at SJP.

Sounds like fun work :thup:

Like it or not, Joe Kinnear has the job and the decision won't be reversed. A head coach and DoF have totally different responsibilities... nothing to say JK won't be a success. If the club is successful next season Joe deserves as much credit as anyone.

height=311 width=426http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Blind_Leading_the_Blind_by_Lee_Mclaughlin.jpg[/img]

Guest thenorthumbrian

Just read elsewhere that if Pardew goes, should he not get the job himself Kinnear will probably recommend someone like Stuart Pearce. Hard to argue tbh.

Pearce sounds about right,complete mediocrity as a manager but speaks with the right accent.

I've tried to keep well away from anything to do with Kinnear apart from on here since the news came out but I relented and listened to the first 3 minutes of a 15 minutes Sky interview.

The stupid bastard has got so much wrong in such a short period of time and we're depending on this ignorant bastard to improve us, just piss off.  He struggles to connect words together never mind putting over a cohesive statement.

We were screwed before appointing him we're even more screwed now as we've got another hurdle to get over next season with this ignorant prick having a say on footballing matters.

Just read elsewhere that if Pardew goes, should he not get the job himself Kinnear will probably recommend someone like Stuart Pearce. Hard to argue tbh.

Kinnear/Roeder is my dream team.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtHYmkY-6bZUVKP7Qd13HY5fw48jYVa16t76Y0Bigx7chOgNlLnQ

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3RXUPjNtZOI/SjOojp2j86I/AAAAAAAAAJU/Y_VndkYXMkw/s400/Wizard-of-Oz-w02.jpg

Couldn't listen to that. f*** me what a senile fool.

This is just ridiculous.

- Forgets his employers name

- Momentarily says he's in charge of finance

- Hasn't spoken to Pardew

and I'm hardly past the first fucking sentence.

no one on sky picking up on the bullshit he's spouted in the interview?

The bloke asking the questions was trying too hard to not piss himself. This is gold for them.

Guest taps01

Not seen the interview but it sounds like he doesn't even know his own role. So that'll work out really great.

It's cringe from start to finish. He has such an over inflated opinion of himself.