RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

When Ashley finally fucks off it's going to be a long time before the damage he has caused is repaired.

Depends who comes in after, didn't take Man City to turn around their fortunes with the right owners.

Yeah but it's the brand and the passion in the club as a symbol of the city. That can't just be turned around straight away.

The one final rational explanation I've come up with for this is that Kinnear is genuinely close to death and has asked his old friend for one final job in football, even if i carries very little real authority.

Seriously begs the question what would have happened if they'd sacked Pardew a few weeks ago. They were probably already in advanced talks with Joe fucking Kinnear about possibly replacing him, and felt obliged to offer him another position when somehow Pardew convinced them he was worthy of another shot. There's no doubt in my mind he's here to be our next manager, whenever that may be. For our sake I hope Pardew surprises everybody and does well next season, because I can see us going down if we don't start well and replace Pardew with this cunt.

The one final rational explanation I've come up with for this is that Kinnear is genuinely close to death and has asked his old friend for one final job in football, even if i carries very little real authority.

fingers crossed  :lol:

Like it or not, Joe Kinnear has the job and the decision won't be reversed. A head coach and DoF have totally different responsibilities... nothing to say JK won't be a success. If the club is successful next season Joe deserves as much credit as anyone.

That bit in the BBC article about him never being relegated. :lol:

We're nothing but a sad old circus clown, to be ridiculed by everyone else. Amateur as f***.

The fuckers will never learn.

:lol: The crazy s*** to me...I mean. Alright you want a DOF. That's a thing to want. But why not...interview people? I mean, really look for someone with experience in the role.

Instead he summoned Kinnear, lazy option ;)

Like it or not, Joe Kinnear has the job and the decision won't be reversed. A head coach and DoF have totally different responsibilities... nothing to say JK won't be a success. If the club is successful next season Joe deserves as much credit as anyone.

:lol:

:lol:

Did he see his performance and conduct here as manager? 

Plenty to say JK won't be a success.

This is purely down to MA liking JK and making a job for him.

The fucker wouldn't dream of using this way of thinking to fill roles in SD.

It's complete madness.

Complete madness or a plan to fuck off all supporters on purpose.

10th highest attendance in Europe on top of that.. 50,000+ people every time and they are rewarded with this shit. It's insulting and they don't even get my money. Someone needs to print out this thread and mail it to them (not like it would do anything).. Do they want to be hated? I can't think of any other reason for this shit. Unbelievable. 

Sounded like Carr would be staying and JFK isnt going to be involved in managing the squad. Hopefully he'll not be able to do too much damage.

Nightmare scenario is that he ends up in the dugout - hopefully what happened to him last time will rule that out.