RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Guest neesy111

Let's wait till we get confirmation from the club.

:idiot2:

All the journalists know about it after getting told by the club indirectly.  It's happening.

Been out with the family all day, came back in to this.  :jesuswept:

Unbelievable decision, and just heard the man himself (JFK) on SSN.

Where does this leave Graham Carr, if JFK reckons he is gonna be the one looking at/for players?

"Quit moaning about Kinnear, give him a fair chance. Guys been in the game his whole life and some of you judge him off half a season when we are already knee deep in the brown stuff. I'm happy to see him take the weight off Pardew and have a say in transfers and our style of play which has been as negative as most of the 'fans' on here. Llambias can now focus on the business side rather than football. Ashley knows what he is doing, have faith."

:anguish: :anguish:

What is that s***?

As Ronaldo said, those kids should be banned from SJP til they grow up.

Love this in the beeb article:

"I've never been a manager of a club that's been relegated [Luton were relegated while he was in charge in 2001]."

:lol: Add that to his fictional 3 Manager of the year awards and he's off to an absolute blinder.

Love this in the beeb article:

"I've never been a manager of a club that's been relegated [Luton were relegated while he was in charge in 2001]."

:lol:

Would love to see the club's corporate governance document on Hiring Procedure/Policy. :lol: