RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Excellent article, that.  Sums up what everyone thinks.  And knows.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'm sick of the ignorance and sheer stupidity on this issue already. Directing traffic isn't easy.

Absolutely unbelievable this. That interview is a car crash of the highest order.  In what universe is this clown even 1% qualified for this job? His incompetence is only surpassed by that of Ashley and Llambias.

Astonishing stuff this like. Totally crazy. What have we done as a people to deserve the crap we are continually served up?

Fucks sake.

I've tried to keep well away from anything to do with Kinnear apart from on here since the news came out but I relented and listened to the first 3 minutes of a 15 minutes Sky interview.

The stupid b****** has got so much wrong in such a short period of time and we're depending on this ignorant b****** to improve us, just p*ss off.  He struggles to connect words together never mind putting over a cohesive statement.

We were screwed before appointing him we're even more screwed now as we've got another hurdle to get over next season with this ignorant prick having a say on footballing matters.

I guess by now you must be in the Pardew In camp, knowing the alternative..?  :p

Guest chopey

I watched a film the other night called Dinner for Schmucks ...................draw your own conclusions

"It's been an ongoing situation now for 3 weeks with David Llamb, eh with Dav... eh with Mike".

"I've never been a manager of a club that's been relegated [Luton were relegated while he was in charge in 2001]."

You have to laugh, really. Beyond parody.

Could this be a declaration of war upon Pardew? It's feasible that they want rid of him but have backed themselves into a corner regarding compensation. Can't bring myself to accept this at face value.

Absolutely fucking hilarious!

Perhaps this appointment will snap the home support out of their stupor, and generate a bit of anti cockney noise next season. Or perhaps they just like being shat on from a great height!

Excellent article, that.  Sums up what everyone thinks.  And knows.

Yep, depressingly accurate

I'm struggling to think of a move made by a club done with more contempt for its own supporters than this one.

Literally not one supporter would have had good memories or thoughts about Joe Kinnear. Not one would have ever imagined seeing him back. Not one. Not one could have even envisioned it as anything other than a colossal joke. Yet here it is. Nothing this owner has done is more contemptible than this. And I guess all we can do is accept it because, well, it's not like we're going to support another club, is it?

Feeling powerless and very sad at the moment. I'd like to be able to laugh but I can't. The idea of hoping that Pards stays on simply because it delays Joe fucking Kinnear is unimaginably depressing.

I'm struggling to think of a move made by a club done with more contempt for its own supporters than this one.

Literally not one supporter would have had good memories or thoughts about Joe Kinnear. Not one would have ever imagined seeing him back. Not one. Not one could have even envisioned it as anything other than a colossal joke. Yet here it is. Nothing this owner has done is more contemptible than this. And I guess all we can do is accept it because, well, it's not like we're going to support another club, is it?

Feeling powerless and very sad at the moment. I'd like to be able to laugh but I can't. The idea of hoping that Pards stays on simply because it delays Joe fucking Kinnear is unimaginably depressing.

Similar feelings here, except I guess it's more outright incompetence than contempt for anyone.

I guess by now you must be in the Pardew In camp, knowing the alternative..?  :p

No, the sooner we get rid of Pardew the sooner we get rid of Kinnear who will keel over within a week of getting the job.  In fact, now we can get rid of 2 for the price of one.