Sunderland

Nobody

Really trying to figure out how to feel about this Jozy thing.

Hope he does well for them

What the hell, man?! :lol:

:lol: Oh sure, get rid of the rest of the post. U.S. national team performing well far outweighs Sunderland doing shit in my book. Sunderland is shit enough without me having to pray for it.

Really trying to figure out how to feel about this Jozy thing.

Hope he does well for them

What the hell, man?! :lol:

:lol: Oh sure, get rid of the rest of the post. U.S. national team performing well far outweighs Sunderland doing shit in my book. Sunderland is shit enough without me having to pray for it.

I promise you, after those opening 6 words no one read the rest of the post :lol:

I'm just not a national team guy, I suppose. Insomuch as I "support" any national team it's Italy, but not with any conviction. 

The local journos are frothing at the gash over them signing a lot of shit.

15m on Altidore and Giaccherini. Looks very average business to me.

Has everyone forgot that they've lost two of their 4 best players (rose and mignolet) and sessegnon may be off too.

The local journos are frothing at the gash over them signing a lot of s***.

15m on Altidore and Giaccherini. Looks very average business to me.

Has everyone forgot that they've lost two of their 4 best players (rose and mignolet) and sessegnon may be off too.

Giaccherini is a decent player IMO, agree on everything else mind.

Guest Roger Kint

Havent even heard of him never mind watched him :lol:

In my defence the only games i watch at the Confed were without sound in the pub so wasnt sober enough to pay too much attention.

Those Altidore songs, cant stop laughing at the Wonderwall/James Brown messes :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Star reporting that Colback has turned down a contract and could be off. They could field 11 new players in the first game at this rate :lol: