Sunderland

Nobody

Daniel White ‏@danwhitejourno 40s

Meetings planned with Paolo Di Canio tomorrow at #safc. Expected to be dismissed and announced at 9:30am

Told you. Yee of little faith Dave. Players apparently said enough is enough and several members have refused to play under him after a massive kick off yesterday on the way home.

You've done a few wind-ups lately, thought this was another. :lol:

I really should stop doing that.  :lol:

Even got the time right. This guy is good.

Jealous.

Same here. :lol:

Funny as it is to see them in turmoil again though (and I'd love for us to bin Pardew), it's laughable how quickly decisions like this are made. Five games into the season ffs, with a completely new squad. :lol:

With the amount of money in top level football these days why aren't clubs appointing someone with the tiniest bit of football knowledge to give them some advice? :lol:

Apart from Mackems and the odd Newcastle fan who will always look at the absolute bleakest scenario for us Di Canio was obviously not going to work. This couldn't have gone any more predictably. Similar to when Brummie called the MoN thing but even more obvious.

Jealous.

Same here. :lol:

Funny as it is to see them in turmoil again though (and I'd love for us to bin Pardew), it's laughable how quickly decisions like this are made. Five games into the season ffs, with a completely new squad. :lol:

The average life expectancy of a PL manager is ludicrously low these days, but I think you can forgive this one. Absolutely terrible appointment and it was painfully obvious what a terrible effect he was having on them.