Sunderland

Nobody

They'll do exactly what they did last year and bin him off a couple of games before the derby and hope for a timely bump in form.

so after their next game?

Before that. :lol:

Bollocks.

:lol:

12 games in charge man - that has to be some kind of record?

The whole thing does smell of our relegation season, I'd feel a lot more comfortable if it was Pulis. I'm just annoyed that just as things were starting to get good, their board acted swiftly and sensibly. I wish ours did.

I'm baffled by some mackem mates though, who are just as upset ;D

I know we're stuck with a manager who's never going to get sacked, but I can't say I'm remotely envious of the Mackems, like. Terrible appointment after terrible appointment - Pulis would be another (if there's any truth in that rumour).

The guy was a disaster waiting to happen.

For all the bluster about him keeping them up and turning things around, they'd appointed a league one manager with a deeply engrained narcissism problem and extremely unpleasant politics.

In short, an absolute fucking clown in a nice suit.

It was only ever going to end up like this.

I know we're stuck with a manager who's never going to get sacked, but I can't say I'm remotely envious of the Mackems, like. Terrible appointment after terrible appointment - Pulis would be another (if there's any truth in that rumour).

They've made some horrendous appointments, but at least they aren't just letting it drift. Like some clubs we know.

The guy was a disaster waiting to happen.

For all the bluster about him keeping them up and turning things around, they'd appointed a league one manager with a deeply engrained narcissism problem and extremely unpleasant politics.

In short, an absolute f***ing clown in a nice suit.

It was only ever going to end up like this.

:snod:

Guess one of the reasons they got him in as coach (with a DoF above signing the players) is so that if he was being shit he can be easily fucked off.

Ah, forgot he was 'head coach'. Smaller severance package or something?