Sunderland

Nobody

i know it's a lolfest and that but what the fuck does it have to do with anything if he's a toon fan?

Dunno, guess I was making reference to their shit luck with all the mag kernts they have signed over the past few years.

Heh heh heh, 'burnt to a crisp' you could say! Smokey Bacon? etc etc....and from the same paper

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/all-news/six-arrested-during-mosque-protest-1-6530682

Oh, seems that 'Derland is a racist hotbed. Preferred the crisp story tbh, much less sinister.

Mackem mate says they've banned them for releasing the team sheet for the Liverpool game a day beforehand?

these tweets from one of their journos kinda makes it obvious what a stupid notion that was.

Andrew Haigh ‏@AndrewHaigh  13m

Just to recap, Derland banned The Sun because we printed their correct 'likely line-up' and they were worried Brendan Rodgers would see it.

Andrew Haigh ‏@AndrewHaigh  13m

That's Brendan Rodgers the Liverpool manager. Reading The Sun. To get the team news. OK then. That must be why they lost at Anfield.

Guest Roger Kint

Few of these idiots on FB whinging that the Sun are being childish over it :lol:

Hope they get battered tonight, think a chicken dance could tip them over the edge

Guest reefatoon

I'd love for Norwich and this lot to go with Fulham. Horrible clubs who've played deplorable football all season.

Let's not wish relegation on deplorable football or we would have been relegated weeks ago.