Sunderland

Nobody

'FTM' has gotta be the saddest thing I've ever seen. I don't get it, maybe it's 'cos I ain't from the area...but constantly having to be like 'FTM' at the end of every sentence must get a bit tiring.

'Can't believe we lost 8-0. FTM!'

'The bairn's been born. Happiest day of my life. FTM!'

It's predictable as fuck but adding FTM onto the end of any word seems to be just about their favourite joke and always makes them giggle. Like the best-est ever banter about us all being 'horse-punchers' which didn't get old after about a week.

They might as well just change the club's name to 'Sunderland FTM AFC' and be done with it imo.

Wouldn't normally back them to win but noticed yesterday that they were 3/1 to beat Palace. Any PL side, with the exception of Burnley, at those odds to beat Crystal Palace has to be worth a punt (gambling head on) so i've stuck a tenner on. Will be happy to lose my cash but thought it was a very generous price.

Sort of game you'd comfortably back Palace if Pulis was still in charge but Neil Warnock...

Agree, but still think Palace will pull it off. The mackems love to bottle a floodlit Monday night game.

After a mackem I know said none of their starting 11 would get into any other Prem team, another one said this;

I know you mainly post on here to be controversial but that is the biggest load of rubbish I've ever read.  I know we have problems and we are lacking in most areas of the pitch but if you discount the big 7 (Man U, Man C, Liv, Chel, Arse, Spurs, Everton) many of our players would get a game for most of the other premier league sides.  PVA, O'Shea, Catts, Johnson, Fletcher, Larsson, Giacc especially.

:lol: