Sunderland

Nobody

If the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. were ran like us and finished seasons like us they would struggle to get half the crowds our clubs do.

One of my mates is a season ticket holder at Arsenal. We often have conversations on a Monday about the matches we've been to, and he frequently tells me how awful they were yada yada.

I honestly struggle to explain to him the degree to which we are effectively talking about two different sports, the quality being so totally incomparable.

His conception of "awful", FFS. It's barely in the same arena. The only way I can imagine Arsenal consistently producing an awful as bad as ours would be if they had to field a few children, or maybe play in crocs.

Guest Howaythetoon

If the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. were ran like us and finished seasons like us they would struggle to get half the crowds our clubs do.

One of my mates is a season ticket holder at Arsenal. We often have conversations on a Monday about the matches we've been to, and he frequently tells me how awful they were yada yada.

I honestly struggle to explain to him the degree to which we are effectively talking about two different sports, the quality being so totally incomparable.

His conception of "awful", FFS. It's barely in the same arena. The only way I can imagine Arsenal consistently producing an awful as bad as ours would be if they had to field a few children, or maybe play in crocs.

Obviously they all have high expectations and certain demands given they are used to doing well and winning things, but fans of those clubs are deluded and boil my piss when they go all weepy because they've lost a few games in a row or haven't won a trophy in a few years. We lost 8 fucking games in a row and haven't won a trophy in decades and decades.

I admire the mackems and Villas attendances and of course our own, well I don't really, I despair because this loyalty is what keeps our clubs pegged down. You have to hand it to say Liverpool or Man Utd fans, they don't put up with any shit from their owners etc.

Watching the Arsenal players fly over any time an opposing player comes near them, there's an argument there that they already play in crocks.

Both Sunderland and Borini must be desperate  :lol:

Player wanted to sign for a better club.  The club wanted to sign a better player.  What a transfer for all parties.