Sunderland

Nobody

Asked why he continued kissing the girl given his worries, AJ says: "Because I wanted to and I wasn't thinking clearly how I should've been"

The way his defence is going I'm half-expecting a breakdown similar to Sly Stallone in Rocky III when Adrian's grilling him on the beach. "Because I wanted to... I'M A NONCE!! YOU WANNA HEAR ME SAY IT!? YOU WANNA BREAK ME DOWN!? OK! I'M A DIRTY NONCE! ARE YOU f***ing HAPPY NOW!?"

:lol: :lol:

He's like Brendan Dassey this cunt. Try defending yourself man, he's almost like "Well, aye of course I was up for a shag. Still text her, the whole thing had me boner'd up for months until yous lot found out like"

He's like Brendan Dassey this c***. Try defending yourself man, he's almost like "Well, aye of course I was up for a shag. Still text her, the whole thing had me boner'd up for months until yous lot found out like"

Aside from the whole being an adult, presumably with an average or above IQ, with millions in the bank and a quality lawyer, he's exactly like Brendan Dassey.

He's like Brendan Dassey this c***. Try defending yourself man, he's almost like "Well, aye of course I was up for a shag. Still text her, the whole thing had me boner'd up for months until yous lot found out like"

Aside from the whole being an adult, presumably with an average or above IQ, with millions in the bank and a quality lawyer, he's exactly like Brendan Dassey.

It was a light-hearted comment you doyle.

I guess he's being honest about all this stuff, so that he seems like he tells the truth and when he says "I wanted to have sex but we didn't" the jury believe him.

The club knowing is fucked up. I've not wanted to comment on them, making this an us-them thing, but that's disgraceful stuff.

:lol: This is quite possibly the worst defence I have ever seen in my life.

He is trying to play the "honest card", I'm guilty of this and that I admit I wanted to do this... So he can then looked honest in his not guilty plea for the other two. Absolutely horrifically bad defence this is like.

The prosecution are going to tear him about, the lass doing it is a really good prosecution lawyer.

The "underage conversation" at Sunderland - I'd imagine all these other players are going to come forward in his defence to corroborate this story? If not then :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Johnson throwing Sunderland under the bus by telling the world that the club allowed him to get away with it and continue playing :lol: :lol: :lol:

The bloke is ruined, I'm amazed that he hasn't pleaded guilty to all four offences to try get a lesser sentence if this is the best defence that he has.

I guess he's being honest about all this stuff, so that he seems like he tells the truth and when he says "I wanted to have sex but we didn't" the jury believe him.

The club knowing is f***ed up. I've not wanted to comment on them, making this an us-them thing, but that's disgraceful stuff.

The only problem with the strategy is that he pleaded not guilty all the way up until the trial, so if you're on the jury you have to be thinking 'this lads full of shit'

This is getting beyond funny now. First he just dropped SAFC right in the deep shit. Next he goes on and says 'yeah i was so wanting to fuck the girl, but we just kissed. So i'm not a nonce'. Sure's hell you are, you dumb doink!

I'm a bit lost. Is he supposed to/ being charged for, shagging her or is it just touching and kissing etcetera?

Unless I missing something there's been no evidence of shagging correct? but a lot of willingly "messing on", shall we say, with an underage lass.

Since he has pleaded guilty for the latter, what is he now on trial for?

Ready to Groom have pulled their thread as more than one person said the club could have behaved better.

He really is an imbecile, the prosecution might as well retire he has done their job for them

As for the mackems, cover up the Catholic Church would be proud of.

I'm a bit lost. Is he supposed to/ being charged for, shagging her or is it just touching and kissing etcetera?

Unless I missing something there's been no evidence of shagging correct? but a lot of willingly "messing on", shall we say, with an underage lass.

He has pleaded guilty to grooming her and kissing her, he has pleaded *not* (EDIT) guilty (and is on trial for) digital penetration (sticky fingers) and oral sex (blowjob).

He has pleaded guilty to grooming her and kissing her, he has pleaded guilty (and is on trial for) digital penetration (sticky fingers) and oral sex (blowjob).

Sorry, why have a trial if someone has pleaded guilty? Is it just stating his "side" of the story?