Sunderland

Nobody

I've just watched the 0-3 goals on Premier League Years for the first time since seeing them at SJP. Jonas should never have played for us again after that s**** for the first 2.

Abysmal.

It was disgusting stuff. Pardew was even persisting with him at left back as well.

He hasnt played LB since that game unless you mean just in that game where we used all our subs well before the second goal went in so had little choice but to persist with him.

He put him at left back the next game at West Brom after Haidara went off, didn't he?

Guest Roger Kint

I've just watched the 0-3 goals on Premier League Years for the first time since seeing them at SJP. Jonas should never have played for us again after that s**** for the first 2.

Abysmal.

It was disgusting stuff. Pardew was even persisting with him at left back as well.

He hasnt played LB since that game unless you mean just in that game where we used all our subs well before the second goal went in so had little choice but to persist with him.

He put him at left back the next game at West Brom after Haidara went off, didn't he?

I stand corrected he perssisted for 13 whole minutes after we had to make a sub :lol:

Guest Forty Five

well that bubble of optimism lasted, wonder who he's going to blame today and how many players he'll want tomorrow

This tickled me.